Whitney Houston - General Discussion | Page 149 | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney Houston - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MissGhettoFabulous, Sep 14, 2006.

1. It is just such a no brainer, I really don't know why "Pat Houston" hasn't done it already.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  2. Now couldn't be more appropriate too given this news.

Still won't happen of course.

idratherjack likes this.
  3. Maybe now they can’t tour the dreaded hologram shambles, it may force a rethink on priority reissues. One thing we know is the “Houston” family like $$$

4. Oh need.

londonrain and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  5. Looking good.

6. What’s with the logo? over her left breast......

Eric Generic and londonrain like this.
  7. Absoutely well deserved.

nooniebao and phoenix123 like this.
  8. Skate labels do this for their legacy star releases.

Supreme did this or their M tees.

[​IMG]

9. Glad to see Cissy looking so well given so many rumours about her health.

10. I'm listening to One Wish a lot, I don't remember it being this gorgeous? One Wish (the song) is beautiful, so warm and enveloping.

londonrain likes this.

11. Pat's comment giving me Drag Race girls being told unknown person is a guest and them whooping pretending they are fans.

12. My favourite track of the One Wish album, hadn't heard it in years!

13. Rather lovely this one.

14. I’m listening to One Wish too at the moment for the first time, and I like the production a lot - Whitney really went all-out on the adlibs, which...doesn’t always work, but she sounds pretty great regardless. Bobbi Kristina showing up pulled at my heartstrings too.

15. Apologies if these have already mentioned elsewhere on the forum....

BBC Four tonight from 9pm....

9pm:Whitney at the BBC (her best performances from BBC programmes)
    9.30pm:Whitney:Can I Be Me? (repeat of a documentary film from 2017)

16. Thanks for the reminder.....I think I've seen the doc, but I get the two major Whitney documentaries confused.

17. Whitney, 80's Whitney especially was great. I recently ordered framed 12" print styles of her Whitney era singles to frame and wow, what a beauty.

Eric Generic and idratherjack like this.
  18. For whatever reason, I consider The Bodyguard like The Sound of Music to be one of those films I love to watch during the holidays. No, it's not a Christmas movie (neither is The Sound of Music) but there's something that compels me to watch it during the holidays. Maybe it's because it was very popular during the holidays of 1992 and the fact, at least here in Canada, it often airs around this time.

19. Same here! I often watch it around Christmas. Think the fact I Will Always Love You, was a massive hit over Christmas helps too.

torontodj likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.