Whitney Houston - General Discussion | Page 162 | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney Houston - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MissGhettoFabulous, Sep 14, 2006.

1. I just want a proper re issue (including on vinyl) of this:
    [​IMG]

2. You can find this on original vinyl for 50p no?

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  3. Ah yes, but would still love a proper re issue/remaster on all formats.

4. Still not too sure on the idea of a remake of this, but will wait and see.

5. + 1

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  6. Next year for the 35th please!

OceanBlue likes this.
  7. +1 !!!
    I know you're waiting for the remix collection, but I'd choose Whitney reissue over remix collection every day !

AbSynth and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  8. To be honest, I would do as well, if really had to chose!!

9. To be fair, if it’s just loosely based on the original with brand new songs and a slightly different variation on the storyline it may well work in a Star Is Born kinda way.

10. Can anyone tell if the recent digital release of So Emotional Edited Remix is a vinyl rip?

11. Not too sure, but sounds pretty decent quality anyway.

12. The Hot Sheet delivers again:

[​IMG]

13. Love these!

phoenix123 likes this.
  14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Wait, why is that trending?

15. The Clean Bandit remix of How Will I Know is...beige.

As a longtime obsessive over Whitney's remixography I would absolutely love something in the style of Love To Love You Donna, which had some amazing modern reworks, but between Kygo's inevitable involvement and this new Clean Bandit remix I have...doubts. If a full album materializes I hope some more interesting collaborators get tapped for it - imagine what Kaytranada or Eli Escobar could do with classic Whitney. In an ideal/just world, Director's Cut would also be involved, but Frankie Knuckles has been gone for almost eight years and (understandably) I don't think Eric Kupper wants to revive that project for new stuff without him.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  16. Nice to see a video, guess they are trying to sort of push this after all.

17. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

This is basically one long advert for Hinge starring Heather Morris from Glee. I was half expecting the Hinge logo to appear at the end with some tagline under it.

Nice to see that at least it’s not as weird a video as Higher Love was. Surprised not to see Grace Chatto aggressively playing an instrument at the camera, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.