Whitney Houston | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MissGhettoFabulous, Sep 14, 2006.

1. http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/ny-etwhitney0914,0,4473791.story?coll=ny-entertainment-bigpix

About time too Miss Whitney! That man derailed her career. I hope she can get into rehab and make some music again. Go head Miss Whitney, it ain't too late girl.

2. Funny how this comes a week after the National Enquirer reported Osama Bin Laden wanted to marry Whitney.

Still... its a step up from Bobby Brown!

3. Jen

Jen Guest

Miss Ghetto! How wonderful to have you back!
    In recent pictures of Whitney, she is looking much healthier then she has in the past few years. The woman does have a truly incredible voice, but I wonder if her public image has taken too much of a hammering for her to ever make a successful comeback.

4. Worse News: Anna Nichole Smith's 20 year old son, three days after Anna gave birth to a baby girl, died. The details of his death are up in the air, which makes me speculate suicide.

5. Miss.

GHETTO.

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!

You're back!!!  Yay.

After seeing Being Bobby Brown, it seems to me she's more than her fair share of crazy too.  I'm sure this will help, but I'm afraid she's too far gone.

Can voice therapy undo all the crack damage?  Last time I heard her, she could barely sing.

6. Everyone in her family must be exhaling (see what I did there?). I hope this is the beginning of a new life.

7. Hey y'all, I just found these pictures of Miss Whitney at a charity ball that was held last night in LA. Miss Whitney, you look great boo, and I think Mr Usher agrees! Kickin' Bobby's ass to the kerb looks to have done Miss Whitney a world of good! She looks healthy and happy and it's time for another album, y'all. I know Miss Whitney will not go down the road of Miss Janet, tryin' to be all ghetto at 40. The kids don't wanna be seein' that and the older fans ain't into that. Miss Whitney got the voice to be timeless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With Miss Halle
    [​IMG]

8. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

she looks the spitting image of Dionne Warwick.

9. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Wow, now THAT'S what I call a comeback. She looks fantastic.

Good for her!

10. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Wasn't it rumoured that Rodney Jerkins was writing with Cathy Dennis on tracks for Miss Whiteny?

11. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

[​IMG]

Yes, you can feel them.

12. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

She looks fab....now make us a new album Whitney!

13. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Wow this is amazing. I was dreading she'd die from drugs anytime soon but it's good she split up from her husband. She's my favourite singer of all time and can't wait to hear new stuff if she does intend to come back.

14. Alfie

Alfie Guest

She looks beautiful!

15. bunxer

bunxer Guest

Not too keen on the hair colour, but apart from that - Whitneys back! :D

16. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Bless her. She looks radiant. Just shoot Bobby if he comes within a mile of her.

17. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Well they are related (cousins I think?) so now she's a bit older it makes sense I suppose.

I hope Whitney's voice recovers as well as her body from her troubles over the past few years. Her live performances over the last few years have been quite strained, her voice nowhere near as powerful as it once was. Welcome back Whitney!

18. Beware

Beware Guest

Yeah, go Whitney, you look fab!

Yup, Whitney is Dionne's first cousin, and Aretha Franklin is her godmother.

19. vasilios

vasilios Guest

And then you have Hulk Hogan's daughter.

20. MC

MC

Given how gaunt she has been looking recently these pictures are amazing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.