Whitney Houston | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MissGhettoFabulous, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

That just made my afternoon.

Aside, Ms. Houston looks lovely. Good on her!

2. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

"Now there's a bridge and there's a river" is all I need to hear and I am hooked.  Whitney looks back in contention - more like command. 

3. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Now when she'll be singing songs about bastards using and abusing her, it will come from the heart. I think Whitney will make a hug come back. And I love the hair.

4. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Thank GOD.

5. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Why does Usher's head look like the back of an acorn or a peanut :D

6. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

She looks wonderful.

7. Jon

Jon

Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

YES.

The Whitters anthem.

Annie's version is fantastic too, but not as forceful. Nor does it have the sheer gayery of the Houston rendition.

8. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

She looks amazing, I am gald for her.

She know needs to get back in the studio and write some empowering anthems. That woman can sing the ass off anything, and know she has true histopry and grit, like all the best female singers.

Yay for Whitney, you marvellous menatlist!

9. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

I don't have that in my life yet - wasn't it the B-side to Precious?  If so, I guess I can always buy that off amazon at some point after pay day.

10. slimane

slimane Guest

Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

She needs a "We belong together" or something like that. A big catchy contemporary urban ballad that sounds good on the radio. I will be pissed off big style if she comes back with some vile Diane Warren ballad.

11. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

[​IMG]

Is that Toni Braxton to the right? Brilliant!

12. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

no sparkle eyes that isnt toni braxton its halle berry

13. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

Speaking of, does Braxton have a new 1 out soon - I heard a very One Thing-sounding thing with some sort of drawl on top and thought it sounded like her.  I wonder what kind of repair is going to be possible for Walnut Whitney though, her voice was so clean sounding back when.

"So many troubles, that I have to face.  But Oooooohh I won't let, my spirit fail me."

That vocal really takes the wind out my legs.  You know what I mean.

14. Re: New Miss Whitney pics - she looks great. Now, make an album girl!

It's hard to say. Mariah sure as hell can't reach some of her perfect-pitch notes anymore so I think the same might have happened to Whitney.

I miss Toni so much....I've started to hallucinate.

15. Alfie

Alfie Guest

Anybody else heard this? What a load of old shit.

16. Arjanwrites had a link. Piece of shit.

17. bunxer

bunxer Guest

Utter tripe. What's with her mum and cousin trying to outdo each other, sounds horrendous. Is this her comeback single?

18. Umm no, this is not her comeback single. It was for a movie I think. Who would allow her to do a duet with her mom for a comeback single?

19. At least she's looking SO much better these days.

20. I PRAY that is not her voice today, that sounds like her a couple of years ago as her voice was just like that on her performance @ divas live 2003.

The song is a mess, a big fat hot mess, it's all over the place and WTF are those voices?! Dionne is the only one who still can nail a song, I wish Nippy is in a better place today but that song is dire, I'd be ashamed if a song like that leaked, probably she was still on crack back when they recorded that

Bring It's Not Righ But It's Okay Whitney back and aw that voice aswell

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.