Whitney Houston | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MissGhettoFabulous, Sep 14, 2006.

1. No, but the rumour goes that it is Jr. Vasquez executive-producing the dance CD - a picture of him in the studio with Cher's Prisoner album on his wall appeared on her messageboard some time ago. I'm sure the record company has since denied this, which is rather baffling.

2. Ray

Ray

I wondered myself -- will Whitney come back? I think, yes, she will -- same way as Mariah Scarey did. Loads of payola airplay, boob job and she's got a winner. On the other hand, if there are no good songs, no amount of surgery exercise is going to help -- hello Janet!

Now, speaking of Janet... is Michael Jackson ever going to have another hit without the advantage of having boobs?

3. I actually spat my tea out onto the screen at this, that should be on the classic popjustice quotes topic

4. This might be on here already somewhere, but I can't be arsed to search through and see if it has. A quick search threw up no results so I shall repost it.

This is the the first Youtube video in a long time to make me 'lol' (as the young ones say nowadays).

And it features everybody's favourite model citizen Whitney Houston.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6pXoURr9R_4

5. Oh my God. It's the way she says it. I almost wet myself! Where the fuck is her new album anyway?

6. Fuck knows.
    More importantly; where's her dignity?

7. Up her nose? No wait, that's just shitloads of cocaine.

8. Bobby Brown is such a depressing character. No wonder Whitney went mental for a short while having to put up with him.

9. He is rather depressing.

But he has given my one of my FAVE 90s dance tunes; 2 Can Play that Game, so I can't bad mouth him too much.

10. Hahaha!! To be fair, saying "I haven't even tried any sex moves yet!" to someone who's done time in jail is a very stupid move. I'm surprised Bobby didn't fuck him up then and there just to make sure he didn't become a jailhouse bitch.

11. Agreed, it was rather risky.
    Bobby and his views will always be a source if great amusement.

12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

That was hilarious.

13. A month after seeing it, Whitney still makes me laugh.

14. multimediac17

multimediac17 Moderator

I have tears streaming down my face.

It is the way she says it. My new favourite catchphrase.

Every day I thank the heavens for youtube "remixes" where hilarious things like this get repeated over and over in a rapid fashion to a backing track.

15. Inspired by SloMover's avatar, I feel the need to share this amazingness with anyone who hasn't seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stluj3krlP8

Here are my favorite parts of the video:

1) all of them.

"How will I know? I won't!"

16. I loved P!nk in it, and i really like the strange Bjork version of 'I WIll Always Love You'.

"Oh Lord, how high am i?!"

No one does better Whitney impressions than Debra Wilson. Ever.

17. moorje

moorje Guest

Debra Wilson does Whitney better than Whitney does.
    Bobby! BOBBAAY!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.