Whose musical return(s) are you most anticipating in 2024?

Hello All. I usually try and make this post before the previous year end. I know at least some veteran-ish artists are slated to return with new material this year. Who are you looking forward to new music from? For me, the list as follows:

Lenny Kravitz
Dua Lipa
Kemopetrol
Bright Light Bright Light
Samantha James
Coldplay

Sky Ferreira
21046.jpg

Hello All. I usually try and make this post before the previous year end. I know at least some veteran-ish artists are slated to return with new material this year. Who are you looking forward to new music from? For me, the list as follows:

Lenny Kravitz
Dua Lipa
Kemopetrol
Bright Light Bright Light
Samantha James
Coldplay

No idea who this is but I read it as Samantha Janus. A Message To Your Heart on streaming would be nice!

Some of these will happen, some are pipe dreams...

Ride (announced)
Chelsea Wolfe (announced)
Grace Jones
Sade
Kate Bush
Massive Attack
Enya
Siouxsie
Courtney Love
FKA Twigs
Shara Nelson
Curve
The Cure

Last edited:
So many of my favs have released new albums in 2022/23 that I feel that this year will be pretty slim pickings, but here’s hoping there’ll be plenty of surprises and new music to discover, pretty much confirmed for me are:

Saint Etienne
Ladytron
Mariah Carey
Sugababes

Hopefuls are:

The Cure
Kim Wilde
Sade
Kate Bush

So many of my favs have released new albums in 2022/23 that I feel that this year will be pretty slim pickings, but here’s hoping there’ll be plenty of surprises and new music to discover, pretty much confirmed for me are:

Saint Etienne
Ladytron
Mariah Carey
Sugababes

Hopefuls are:

The Cure
Kim Wilde
Sade
Kate Bush
do you have a source for Saint Etienne? That is positively exciting!

Say Lou Lou? They teased more new Music for 2024 in thier Spotify thank you note but who knows. I need my girls to give me a new dreamy soundtrack to my queer poetic madness in the Scottish Highlands. They suit the vibe better than no other.