will.i.am - “Mind Your Business” (with Britney Spears) + General Discussion

I'm intrigued about Sexy Sexy. The rest sounds as though it will be diabolical.

The track names, the features (Rihanna continues to collaborate with anything that draws breath), the bloated track-list, the fact that it's will.i.am... it just looks to be my idea of "musical" hell.

Last edited:
I'm interested in a few of those features, only on the condition that mr i.am.will is nowhere to be heard on that track (That means no hollering in the background or monotonous verses AT ALL).

LMAO at Cheryl as the bonus track. Eee pet that's not great is it?!

I still can't get over that album title. This album is going to be a mess no matter the tracklist. 'Fresh Shit' indeed.

R

Resi12

Why not?

2f07oud.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears - Reach For The Stars

Reach for the Stars is not the Britney single tho.

R

Resi12

Re: Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears - A Single That Will Have A Name Very Soon (I Promise)

OK then. Thank you Drew, now get me a coffee.

Re: Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears - A Single That Will Have A Name Very Soon (I Promise)

This will probably be well good I loved Big Fat Bass and anything will.i.am produces is too amazing..!

I really wish he would stop shitting all over my faves.

In all honesty though, he can do some decent production once in a while, it's the song writing that's the issue.

Re: Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears - Sexy, Sexy

Have you heard 'I Can't Wait' that he done with Mary J Blige now that is amazing..! If this is anything like that it will be banging!!

Will.I.Am was great up until The E.N.D., Black Eyed Peas run of singles were amazing, even the mindbogglingly stupid My Humps.

Win us back Will.

R

Resi12

Big Fat Bass is Marmite for my ears. Sometimes I like it but more often that not I'm like, "Is this really the best they could come up with?".

I'm in the thread for the song that will dominate after 2012-related singles rate, aren't I?

Sigh.

That said, "Big Fat Bass" was one of the few highlights on Femme Fetale. Can lightning strike twice?