will.i.am - “Mind Your Business” (with Britney Spears) + General Discussion

No it's not a banger. It's an atrocious piece of crap. There are songs that will.i.am has done that are great, but this is far from one of them.

No it's not a banger. It's an atrocious piece of crap. There are songs that will.i.am has done that are great, but this is far from one of them.

Thank you. Stop blaming the justified hatred of this track on "issues" with will.i.am. This song is awful. Britney sounds ridiculous in a bad way, the lyrics are the worst kind of repetitive swill, and the most damning part of all of it is that the production sounds like a cheap demo. That is not a breakdown! That is cheap and lazy and awful.

Britney doesn't sound sexy, she sounds sick.

[video=youtube;1rJrNAnUmzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1rJrNAnUmzY[/video]

S

SilverSurfer

"I wish this night would last forever/cause I was feeling down/but now I'm feeling better" would have been a good pop lyric if it had been delivered by a singer with charisma (like Britney).

He / Him / His
Britney doesn't sound sexy, she sounds sick.

[video=youtube;1rJrNAnUmzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1rJrNAnUmzY[/video]

Immediately what I thought of. I'm calling this now; this is the worst vocal I've ever heard in a pop song ever. Her harmonies on the chorus are perfectly serviceable but that 'pre-chorus' is horrific.

he/him
I'm assuming she recorded the British parts around the time of Coldney, they did say back then there were 2 tracks being recorded.

I actually don't hate it.

This the least offensive song in Will.I.Am's recent crap releases.

It's a silly, fun club track.
The Britney feature is exactly that, a feature.

This is actually brilliant! It's kind silly but it works, the best part is Britney's british accent. Wish she was featured more though!

Watching people pick through this song for positives is like someone picking through their own shit for a diamond they swallowed by accident.