will.i.am - “Mind Your Business” (with Britney Spears) + General Discussion

S

SilverSurfer

This is a jam. It's objectively crap but it's also amazing, it somehow just works...the backing track has some hidden energy to it.

The best part is "When you hear this in the club, your gonna turn this shit up"

The kinda of bizarre, quirky way Britney delivers it matched with the beat is just so bad it's amazingly brilliant in the same way a Sak Noel song is

WHY DOES SHE SOUND ENGLISH. She hasn't put this much personality in a song in years....pity her personality is fucking shit now.

The song is not gonna smash. Its gonna do bad. The US her fan base will probably help it first week but I cannot see radio playing this a lot?

I am undecided how I feel about the song yet.

It would legitimately be about 50 times better if it actually had a proper drop! there's just NO oomph, makes it so cheap, I might attempt to do that tommorow.

Last edited:
This is the most bizarre song I've heard in forever. It should be horrible to me, there's such a list of negatives against it, but no, it's such a fucking jam. I don't know what you all are on, I think Britney sounds like an incredible, British robot, and Will's verses are inoffensive enough.

D

Deleted member 3416

This is so weird. Its bad but I can imagine being drunk in a club and enjoying it.

This could be one steaming hot mess, but it isn't.

Actually, it still is, but Britishney! Oh-eeh-oh! Britney saying shit! Cheap drop! Gimme more sample! Oddly placed harmonies in the chorus!

It's like they all thought this song was so offensively awful that they decided to make sure it was destined for nothing more than gay club hit.

This is the most bizarre song I've heard in forever. It should be horrible to me, there's such a list of negatives against it, but no, it's such a fucking jam. I don't know what you all are on, I think Britney sounds like an incredible, British robot, and Will's verses are inoffensive enough.

My thoughts exactly.

It should be woeful, but it's oddly brilliant.

Still can't get over this.

Dire in every sense of the word, yet I'm actually deriving some pleasure listening to it. I think it's more for Britney's accent, just hilarious. Oh and Britney Bitch, which is of course as flawless as ever.

He / Him / His
"Rock 'n' Roll, Everybody let's lose control
On the bottle, we let it go
Goin' fast, we ain't going slow
Hear the beat now let's hit the floor
Drink it up and then drink some more
Light it up and let's let it blow"

This has to be some sort of meta-parody of 2011/12 'In da club' hits surely?

Is Will.I.Am trolling me right now? Or is this just Curstina striking back? Only here for the Britney Bitch bit to be quite honest.