will.i.am - “Mind Your Business” (with Britney Spears) + General Discussion

Re: Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears - Sexy, Sexy

Let's just recap what we know. They did this at the same time as Big Fat Bass but then decided on Big Fat Bass for the album over this one...and that song is, let's be honest, not great. So that probably means that this will be not even as good as that one?

Oh well. A possible X Factor performance/new video featuring Britney will be most welcome. And if it's actually pretty great and Will wanted it for his album specially, then that's even better. I mean...releasing it as a single when there are that many other buzzworthy features on the album is a pretty solid pro.

So...I'm right back where i started. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

If it sounded like a Black Eyed Peas song that featured Britney instead of Fergie, I'd be so down with this.

But you know it won't. It will sound like the crap he's done for Cheryl "Just Cheryl" Tweedy Cole.

Let's just recap what we know. They did this at the same time as Big Fat Bass but then decided on Big Fat Bass for the album over this one...and that song is, let's be honest, not great. So that probably means that this will be not even as good as that one?

That's never been confirmed, purely fan speculation.

R

Resi12

I'm in the thread for the song that will dominate after 2012-related singles rate, aren't I?

Sigh.

That said, "Big Fat Bass" was one of the few highlights on Femme Fetale. Can lightning strike twice?

Did the lightning strike a pile of shit the first time by accident because that's what it sounds like.

"Big Fat Bass" is one of the new injections of adrenaline in that album. That alone gains it a bit of respect for me. It's a bit shit, but at least it isn't as painfully boring as the sea of tracks it's desperately trying to stay afloat in.

'Sexy,Sexy'..... I hope its huge and euphoric... something that will get Britney a hit somewhere outside the US.

But as life as a casual listener of Will.I.Am.... im sure it'll be a mess with lyrics that decipher that Shakespeare moment when he see's a beautiful woman and decides he wants to put his cock in her wet pussy... oh whilst saying something about the future............ that is DOPE

I am excited there is going to be 'new' Britney/Brinty music. Colour me excited.

But she tweets she just left the studio... maybe it´s a new song - but I guess it´s not, cause some people told he played it during his album session. I´m glad they´re going for a third single though. That means new video!

Let's face it - it needs to be a huge step up from Big Fat Bass if it intends to be, in any way, listenable.

He / Him / His

In a radio edit form, 'Big Fat Bass' is "quite good" but I'm somewhat dreading this.

But she tweets she just left the studio... maybe it´s a new song - but I guess it´s not, cause some people told he played it during his album session. I´m glad they´re going for a third single though. That means new video!

She could be rerecording/fine-tuning some vocals. Maybe there are more lyrics, etc.

I really hope that Britney sings the majority of the song. I mean, I know thats rather wishful thinking considering it's HIS album, but still... the less Will the better.

he/him

Hopefully it's as good as This Is Love, I really liked that one!

T.H.E and This Is Love are excellent so I hope this follows in their footsteps. Primarily, I can't wait for a Britney song to be huge in the UK, and it inevitably will be. I need to hear this song, in every club, everytime I go out, forever, always (unless it's shit).