Will Young - Crying on the Bathroom Floor | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Will Young - Crying on the Bathroom Floor

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by manloveuk, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Live performance on Will’s youtube channel.

Robbietoxic and andru like this.
  2. Well I'm enjoying it and the live performance only added to my feelings for the song.

Amazing likes this.
  3. The Greatest Hits is now available to pre-order/pre-save digitally: https://willyoung.lnk.to/TheGreatestHits

The second unreleased song "Breaking Free" is 3:31 long, and like "Why Does It Hurt" is also co-written by Will, Jim Eliot and Mima.

Timbo and actorandlyricist like this.
  4. upload_2022-5-5_11-8-21.png

"Why Does It Hurt (Moto Blanco Remix)" out at midnight.

5. This remix is rather good (especially the radio edit). Gives the track a bit more "beef"

6. It's a good documentary.
    I forgot how hot his Brother is!

7. Sis

8. Wow.

9. I liked how they presented the different facets of such a complicated issue. The scene with the art installation in Yorkshire (?) really got to me.

10. That installation is such a great idea. Really well done.

11. What the...?

12. [​IMG]

13. That documentary was really well done and well paced. I hope this helps people with addiction or anyone knowing of it.

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

So the point of the documentary went flying over your head?

Let’s keep it respectful around here, please.

15. Apologies. It was not meant to be typed that way.
    I do respect the documentary. And parts of it did leave me shocked.

Feel free to delete that previous comment/post!

16. ADM

ADM

It blows my mind that Girls Aloud were formed only 6 months after Will won Pop Idol, I can't compute it!

17. The documentary was excellent. Such a tough topic to discuss, both personally and culturally, and Will managed to do so with real sensitivity. I was most struck by the fact that he didn't shy away from acknowledging the difficulties of the situation for himself too; some of his comments were confronting in their honesty and I think that will help a lot of people. The junction between empathy and exhaustion is a very complex one.

Another couple of Round Chapel performances to promote the album:

x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.