Will Young - "Falling Deep" + Light It Up (Aug 9)

Excited for this given how strong his last couple of albums have been. They've been pretty pop to me, but I wonder if he's going for a more of a banger vibe. Him removing the sexy as fuck All The Songs video from YT made me think he didn't like how that (and the era?) turned out. The tour was fab even if he only did a couple of songs from Lexicon. I hope he feels more comfortable with however his next project turns out.

he/him
Excited for this given how strong his last couple of albums have been. They've been pretty pop to me, but I wonder if he's going for a more of a banger vibe. Him removing the sexy as fuck All The Songs video from YT made me think he didn't like how that (and the era?) turned out. The tour was fab even if he only did a couple of songs from Lexicon. I hope he feels more comfortable with however his next project turns out.

I’m sure he said the same thing about Lexicon. It’s weird how he seems to dislike that album, he didn’t even bother with the lead single in the accompanying tour.

He said something similar of Crying on the Bathroom Floor. “I’m excited to work with Richard and create a true pop record”.

I feel like he’s a bit Miley Cyrus when it comes to his work. I wonder why! His albums have been pretty consistently great since Let It Go.

So excited for Wills new album, I’ve been hammering Echoes in the month leading up to Christmas on my walks in the morning and it is truly a remarkable album, the production, the lyrics, the vocals, the whole atmosphere it conducts.

I have also been loving My Love recently too, definitely my favourite from the Lexicon era

I’m so excited for new music from him. Lexicon is great but it can’t hold up with Echos imho. Crying was a mixed bag for me, I will forever love Elizabeth Taylor and the title track but there are quite a few songs I don’t go back to.