Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album) and All The Songs (New Single) | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album) and All The Songs (New Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ToySoldier, Mar 21, 2019.

1. If you're looking in US Spotify then yes, a lot of his best material isn't available. By that I mean the Echoes album.

londonrain and nebojsa like this.
  2. Unfortunately, All The Songs never had an remixes. However the My Love F9 remixes make up for that.

RossMusik likes this.
  3. My absolute favourite.

x

Booers likes this.
  4. Love Is A Matter Of Distance
    Dance The Night Away
    Free
    Ready Or Not
    Won't Look Down
    I Won't Give Up
    If Love Equals Nothing
    This Is Who I Am

And then as said before, everything from Echoes.

Adora Day likes this.
  5. YES absolutely essential especially the The way I see

6. LP

LP

Midway through All Saints set a storm started with lightening and thunder. They were told to get off. We all waited in Marquees waiting for the rain to stop, but it didn't and the whole thing was called off. Here's hoping he comes to Dublin on his tour ..

7. Until this thread I never knew that F9 were the Freemasons! Flop pop fan.

8. So you got Half Saints and no Will?

londonrain, LP and etienne like this.
  9. “And with one strike” BANG!

10. whereisthealbum_weneedthedamnalbum.gif teas!

In all seriousness, All The Songs is crying out for remixes.

11. LP

LP

That is correct!

Screaming!

etienne likes this.
  12. The F9 Mix of "My Love" bops but I can't help but wish they had done "All the Songs" instead.

I have a feeling this album is going to be properly brilliant, maybe even better than Echoes.

13. Are F9 the Freemasons?

blaze_dave and AndrewX like this.
  14. londonrain likes this.
  15. londonrain and LP like this.
  16. I thought everyone knew about that connection. Maybe I'm more in the know because he remixed all of Sophie's singles from Familia (and made them wonderful). That's why I always get pumped when there are F9 remixes.

londonrain, Robbietoxic and Timbo like this.
  17. so disappointed.
    We deserve at least a partial refund.

18. Both All The Songs and My Love are fantastic! Will Richard X produce the whole album? I hope so, Echoes is one of my favourite albums and 85% Proof was a disappointment for me.

19. ros

ros

Sorry you didn't get to see him. Other fans who were there said it was announced refunds would be actioned in a couple of weeks.

Wills announced this afternoon the video for My Love is going to be up on Wednesday!

LP, Mr.Arroz, RossMusik and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.