Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ToySoldier, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Is the new single out tomorrow?

2. It’s out! And it sounds absolutely fantastic. Really loving this era sor far - even more than Echoes!

3. Well, My Love is a banger. 2/2!

londonrain and Sweet Music like this.
  4. Wow. This is going to be an amazing album, isn’t it?

londonrain, Sweet Music and AndrewX like this.
  5. My Love is sensational. He has really gone for the ‘Echose MkII’ vibe!

6. The two singles so far are AMAZING. It’s a shame that he has only co-written 4 songs on the album though.

londonrain and zacagay like this.
  7. My Love is absolutely stonking. Wow! Put on the headphones and turn it up loud. What a fabulous voice, not lost it for sure!

8. Wow! 2/2 indeed. He really is back on form after the (for me) abysmal 85%.

londonrain likes this.
  9. My Love is so, so good. This album is shaping up to be one of 2019's best already.

10. He annoys me; no single covers again. If only some creative soul here could help us....

Mikey1701 likes this.
  11. I like this, though the verse is a lot stronger than the chorus.

Zach'sDouble likes this.
  12. Well there goes my wig again.

2/2.

londonrain likes this.
  13. This album is shaping up to be amazing. Love both songs so far... Will is back on form!

14. I think the second single is just okay. It’s creative but maybe a bit too modern for my liking. Echoes was modern as well but it always had this 80s vibe running through it. My Love does as well but I don’t like the modern edge sort of taking over the sound in this song.

15. What a banger! Lexicon is shaping up to be the album I always secretly wished Echoes was.

16. Yeah a complete banger. His voice works so well with this type of production.

17. This is brilliant.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  18. Well this is shaping up to be a pretty fantastic album, I'm excited.

Did that 101 & Will song ever get released? From memory it would fit quite well with My Love and All The Songs.

19. It is rumoured to be on Lexicon as a track called Forever.

craiggci likes this.
  20. My Love is a total banger!

Sweet Music likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.