Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ToySoldier, Mar 21, 2019.

1. LPT

LPT

I'm seeing him June 7th . Perched.

2. Lexicon. What a beautiful retro album title. Ugh. I love it. ABC 80’s electro post Bronski Beat vibes please hon.

Slamb, SlowBurn and inevitable like this.
  3. Has he already announced a tour?

LPT likes this.
  4. Mr.Arroz and push the button like this.
  5. Let’s hope this time he doesn’t release the mediocre/poor single choices from the album. 85% Proof did not need the triple threat release of Thank You - Joy - Brave Man.

Promise Me - Like A River - U Think I’m Sexy - I Don’t Need A Lover was the obvious choice

6. Pretty much though Where Are You Tonight is sublime if a bit Mumsy.
    I’d like a Jessie Ware low end electro Disco bopp. I think thier voices would sound insane together.

7. WHOOOAH i am perched right now. Lexicon I am here for. Nice album cover, phew! Can't wait to get this. New single can't wait to hear...no previews for me.

8. LPT

LPT

9. All The Songs sounds great.

inevitable, SlowBurn and ToySoldier like this.
  10. Can't breathe. This is too much. New Will Young album details. Wow. Decent cover. Can't wait. Like the title too, phew. BRING IT ON.

LPT likes this.

11. Wow

12. So he wasn't taking the piss with that picture after all, but at least it's not the album cover!!

Listening to All The Songs now. I like the feel of it but the song hasn't totally got me on first listen. But I'm sure it will.

13. Is anyone else getting Susie Dent vibes from the album name?

I’m looking forward to hearing the new single!

14. Have you heard the whole song?

15. Yes, you just need to use a VPN to pretend you're somewhere where it's Friday already and go to Spotify, Deezer or whatever

16. The covers a bit Kays Catalogue to be fair. Or the new Lexicon Suit range from Next online.

The font is cute

SlowBurn and Mike like this.
  17. Intentional.

[​IMG]

Querelle Mix and Suburbia like this.
  18. Ummmm, ok thanks. Does it have a good hook?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.