Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album) | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Will Young - Lexicon (7th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by ToySoldier, Mar 21, 2019.

1. What did you get as your final song instead of Jealousy?

2. Leave Right Now

londonrain likes this.
  3. York got that and Jealousy. It seems he changes the setlist around quite a lot from gig to gig.

4. I won't rest until I hear the opening bars of Jealousy tomorrow.

5. ros

ros

Jealousy and Leave Right Now in Sheffield tonight. Another great show!

6. What’s tea with timings? Support? Tickets just say doors at 7, 7.30 start but surely not.

7. ros

ros

Will’s on at 8.30 till 10-10.15 depending on venue. Support act is Asher Knight on for half an hour at 7.30.

8. Asher's set felt like a LOT longer...

idratherjack likes this.
  9. Glasgow got Jealousy! It was as amazing as expected.

My highlight though was Losing Myself/Running Up That Hill which was such a moment. Will himself is a real sweetheart, was a great concert.

ros, magictreehouse, AndrewX and 2 others like this.
  10. ros

ros

What a wonderful tour this has been, he’s completed all 21 dates in a month.

Hope he’s enjoyed it so much too that he does more.

11. ros

ros

Next summer Will Young is doing outdoor gigs: Kew The Music was announced first and yesterday six dates across the country for the Forestry music festivals. He’s co-headlining at each with James Morrison an has said that he’ll been singing more from Lexicon then.

GodsAndMonsters likes this.

12. New Christmas song, it’s very pretty.

ros and londonrain like this.
  13. He was the most uninspired support act I’ve ever seen. He just seemed to be going through the motions rather than genuinely happy to be there. Not even a cover of We Found Love could wake us up at the Nottingham gig.

14. invertedbutterfly

invertedbutterfly Moderator

Yes, I thought he was spectacularly terrible. Horribly dated and so bad I almost thought it was a joke. The only way he could interest the London crowd was to repeatedly say "who's excited for Will Young, then?".

Mikey1701 likes this.
  15. That Christmas song is cringe

etienne likes this.
  16. ros

ros

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.