[WINNER REVEALED] Crazy Sexy Rate: The Inna vs. Alexandra Stan Singles Rate

40RsTPV.png

The Netherlands are known for their impressive flower export...

y7X1v9J.png

France and their fine wines...

66nfxd0.png

...and of course, Romania and their female popstars!

Gather round me, fellow PJers, as I welcome you to the slightly patriotic, sax-heavy...
tfG7eUu.png

Before anything, I'd like to apologize for everything messy that might happen along the rate as this is my first time as a host and I pretty much have 0 experience in handling one.
I omitted the features, or songs didn't have them as main artists and promo singles (in Inna's case - Bad Boys and Dame Tu Amor which were promo 'online' singles I guess). However, I did include Alexandra's Set Me Free (where she was originally 'featured') which I have no idea if it was just promo or an actual full-blown single, but it did make her Unlocked album where she was credited as a main artist. Also it rounds up the list into a nice 40.

Inna and Alexandra Stan are two of the country's most successful pop-dance acts to breakout in international markets. With notable entries in the UK Singles Chart and even Billboard Hot 100, they are among the few of local artists that made it big abroad - including the endlessly-iconic Cheeky Girls, O-Zone and their mistitled Numa-Numa/Mai Ya Hee or the groovy Edward Maya.

Complete Spotify Playlist

8qgVAmm.png

INNA
Youtube Playlist

lYHmI7j.png

Alexandra Stan
Youtube Playlist

Ranking

ow587UN.png

THE RULES
- Rate all the songs listed below with scores between 0-10, decimals allowed.
- You may add commentary to express how much life you're getting from these basic bops
- Score one of the 40 tracks with an 11 (either from Alexandra, either from Inna but not from both)
- Send all the scores in a PM by the deadline which is September 5th

Hope you'll enjoy! xo

Last edited:

Solenciennes

Staff member
I'll need to acquaint myself with most of Alexandra's discography but I'll add this to my list of things to do, looking forward to it!

D

Deleted member 3416

@DJHazey has basically forced me into doing this so I've listened to Inna's singles so far. On the majority of songs I'm impressed so I'll gladly do this. There's a few stinkers in there (nothing truly awful though) but generally I was getting my life. I'll listen to Alexandra's songs later.

he/him
I'll need to acquaint myself with most of Alexandra's discography but I'll add this to my list of things to do, looking forward to it!

I really hope you find the time. I honestly don't think you'd be disappointed.

@DJHazey has basically forced me into doing this so I've listened to Inna's singles so far. On the majority of songs I'm impressed so I'll gladly do this. There's a few stinkers in there (nothing truly awful though) but generally I was getting my life. I'll listen to Alexandra's songs later.

Forced is a bit much, I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_, all I did was send her about 5 videos for each artist via PM. I'm glad you're going to partake and that you're liking what you've been hearing. Guess I'll have to return the favor one day and join a rate I was on the fence for.

---

I'm glad Set Me Free was added, I assumed it was her song all along. It's going to grab a 10 from me. Honestly, half the songs in this rate are 10s for me.

Solenciennes

Staff member
I really hope you find the time. I honestly don't think you'd be disappointed.

Forced is a bit much, I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_, all I did was send her about 5 videos for each artist via PM. I'm glad you're going to partake and that you're liking what you've been hearing. Guess I'll have to return the favor one day and join a rate I was on the fence for.

---

I'm glad Set Me Free was added, I assumed it was her song all along. It's going to grab a 10 from me. Honestly, half the songs in this rate are 10s for me.

I'm away from home for work the next couple of nights so I'll listen to the songs I don't know and start some commentary and scores, shouldn't take too long!

I missed the whole Mr Saxobeat-thing happening in Europe as I was in Africa back then. So I am huge fan of INNA and not familiar with Alexandra Stan. I will try to keep the scores fair as INNA has a massive advantage now.

I am vaguely familiar with these two (Inna more so), but I have mostly ignored them because I wasn't really into this sort of female artist by the time they were at their peak. Which songs or videos by both artists could convince me to delve into their material?

he/him
I am vaguely familiar with these two (Inna more so), but I have mostly ignored them because I wasn't really into this sort of female artist by the time they were at their peak. Which songs or videos by both artists could convince me to delve into their material?

Inna - Amazing/Sun Is Up/Caliente
Alexandra - Lemonade/Mr. Saxobeat/Get Back (ASAP)

he/him
I missed the whole Mr Saxobeat-thing happening in Europe as I was in Africa back then. So I am huge fan of INNA and not familiar with Alexandra Stan. I will try to keep the scores fair as INNA has a massive advantage now.

I can't wait to hear that you're stanning for Alexandra. Lemonade for example is a generational anthem and it probably won't even be my 11, despite how much I live for it every time.

I have listened most of the Inna singles but i just know Mr Saxobeat from AS.
They are really overrated in my country so i'm not interested in them, but i'm interested in ratings.
So i don't want to participate now, But we have one month, so maybe i will.