WINNER | The Popjustice Forum

WINNER

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by iamstrong, Oct 25, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

This is the official thread for the next boy band from YG Entertainment to slay the K-pop charts. The new 5 member boy group are Lee Seung Hoon, Nam Taehyun, Kim Jin Woo, Kang Seung Yoon and Song Minho.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013...-up-for-big-bangs-japanese-tour#axzz2ihXuecuF

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
  2. (best team won)

3. Nam Taehyun's extensions. NO.

4. I just can't get excited about this group? Not even because Team B lost. The best they have going for them is Kang Seung Yoon (who should really just be a solo artist) and hot rapper Mino. The rest are just....there.

Good on them though because if they had lost I'm sure YG would have disbanded them and cut some of the members. He can't do that with his precious Team B.

What matters is the music though, so I'm looking forward to that.

5. Totally here for Taehyun. Unf.

6. Team B looked better and perform better as well

7. So I totally forgot I made this thread in the first place (flop stan right here)

I love their debut album, and I'm glad they took their time into making it. Also glad that they avoided straight up copying Big Bang's sound and crafted their own sound. Mino and Seungyoon are my bias right now.

8. *looks at people saying Team B were better*
    *looks at where iKon are in 2017 compared to where WINNER are*

[​IMG]

junglefish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.