Wordle (and spin-off games) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Wordle (and spin-off games)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andrew, Jan 21, 2022.

1. A good day.

Wordle 217 4/6

Le Mot (@WordleFR) #13 5/6

(bêta) LeMOT 14 2/6
    #LeMotLeJeu

SUTOM #15 2/6

Andrew likes this.
  2. 4/6 today. Lots of yellow squares.

3. Which one are you?

4. It's a bit counterintuitive that a gold square doesn't actually mean you got a letter right. I mean, it's a colour associated with winning and everything. Wasted a turn yesterday because of that, and the same happened again today dd

berserkboi likes this.
  5. Not my capitalist brain seeing RAG statuses all day every day and immediately seeing any shade of orange/yellow as ‘not quite right’.

londonrain and Lost In Japan. like this.
  6. I don’t think it’s meant to be gold is it? More yellow which often doesn’t meant success on a computer screen, where as green does.

londonrain likes this.
  7. Just did my first one and got it in three!

soratami likes this.
  8. Yeah I get it's supposed to be yellow, but that particular shade definitely looks more like gold to me.

I almost got it in two today, somehow. Had four of the five letters right.

9. I thought todays was quite hard. Took 5 guesses. The lewd one however I got in 2. *blush*

boombazookajoe likes this.
  10. At first I was like this is hard they don't even give you any clues, you're just supposed to guess randomly? But I actually did pretty well on my first try.

Wordle 4/6

LeMOT 2/6

Lewdle 2/6

Andrew and xtophermorrison like this.
  11. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

If you want something with multiple games available per day, try Absurdle.

It's basically the same as Wordle except that you can never win as long as there is more than one possible answer. You win when there is literally only one possible answer (based on the info you've picked up from previous guesses) and you guess it, forcing the algorithm to give you the win.

Maki, VivaForever, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  12. Today’s one was cruel.

13. Rob

Rob

I don't even know what today's word means and had to google it after! It was a luck guess on my fifth go and I only got it because I'd figured out the first 3 letters.

14. Today’s word was the most difficult yet but I got it on my 5th guess.

berserkboi, Andrew, slaybellz and 2 others like this.
  15. I got the third and fourth letter correct pretty quickly, but then it took me well over an hour to think of a five letter word with the remaining letters, it was so hard!

berserkboi, Sarzy and soratami like this.
  16. I'm pretty hooked on this game! Today's one gave my brain a workout but I got it in 5.

berserkboi likes this.
  17. berserkboi likes this.
  18. Got today's in 5 guesses too. Not very easy!

berserkboi and Andrew like this.
  19. Got it in 3!

--

Also I wanted to mention that if the letter is either yellow or green that it could have multiple of that letter. At first I thought that was only that case if it was green, but it could be the case if it's yellow too.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    berserkboi, londonrain and soratami like this.
  20. Same.
    It's the words with only one vowel that get me.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.