Words that make you giggle!

IMHO said:
Quim.

Bo Selecta's version of Marylin Manson brought the word to my attention and ever since I find myself giggling at it. I love replacing more suitable words with it as well i.e. 'get off your quim and do some work!'.

My friend I are also trying to bring 'Queer' (as in 'odd') back, 'this spoon smells queer'!

Oh, and Strumpet is brilliant!

Strumpet is truly amazing. It sounds like the personality of the kind of person that it is used in reference to.

IMHO said:
Quim.

Bo Selecta's version of Marylin Manson brought the word to my attention and ever since I find myself giggling at it. I love replacing more suitable words with it as well i.e. 'get off your quim and do some work!'.

My friend I are also trying to bring 'Queer' (as in 'odd') back, 'this spoon smells queer'!

Oh, and Strumpet is brilliant!

This made me laugh out loud literally, what have you been doing to that spoon to make it 'smell queer'!!!

Strumpet and trollop go together very well I think!

Spunky (the nurse told me after giving me a B-12 shot that it will make me spunky...) I found it adorable.

Have a spunky weekend.

Jackie Tyler-Wilde said:
Moist.

Cunny.

Egg.

That sounds more like it should form a sentence rather than a group of words that make you giggle!

"What is that in your salad Martha?"
"It appears to be a moist cunny egg, darling!"
"Oh......spiffing!"

(I had to get that in as 'Spiffing' is another word that makes me giggle!)

Clunge. It's yet another word for the female sex organ -there seems to be no word for it that isn't funny, embarrassing, dirty or all of the above. Got it from Moopy.

D

Deleted member 2720

Panini always makes me giggle

Because a female friend of mine accidentally went into a sandwich store and asked the assistant for a tuna mayo punani..... the embarrassment

kennyp182 said:
Jackie Tyler-Wilde said:
Moist.

Cunny.

Egg.

That sounds more like it should form a sentence rather than a group of words that make you giggle!

"What is that in your salad Martha?"
"It appears to be a moist cunny egg, darling!"
"Oh......spiffing!"

(I had to get that in as 'Spiffing' is another word that makes me giggle!)
I'm going to start referring to all of my food as moist and cunny now, eggs or otherwise. That made me laugh until my throat hurt! I think the woman being called Martha really capped it off. Very fitting somehow.