Worst album covers | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Worst album covers

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tommy Johnson, Sep 7, 2017.

1. This has to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, like she was trolled by her own graphic designer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Euphoria, Push, LP and 7 others like this.
  2. It's a compilation, so perhaps not subject to the same critiques as a proper studio set, but...honestly....what the f... is this?

[​IMG]

No. Just No.

HESC, 1991, LP and 5 others like this.
  3. Seeing those Mariah sleeves posted a couple of pages back, the only one I would really agree with are the ones for Me I Mariah, and then #1 to Infinity. The rest, I quite like. Music Box, was a close up of this shot anyway:
    [​IMG]

snoho, Daniel L, Booers and 1 other person like this.
  4. Oh, MUCH nicer.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. [​IMG]

Dreadful styling, and very clearly a quick cover put together.

6. It's like they already knew that the end was nigh here, and though "Oh well, this will do".

7. "Will this do?" - the three most lethal words in any pop career.

8. Indeed.

andru, Eric Generic and hamicle like this.
  9. Elegant Slumming teas.

10. Fixed

DirtyMonkey, lob0to and Eric Generic like this.
  11. I can't with the Disney channel girls of the late 00s. At least none of Hlary's are this bad...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Did you have to paste it to show in this size? I always hated this cover, while loved the album, it was my first Minaj exposure. Seeing it this way makes me hate it even more.

13. It's the first time someone says this cover is bad, the first time someone says the wiring version is the best, or even good on its own, and that the super deluxe is also bad? I mean, yes it's a total Erotica remake but it's stunning nonetheless.

14. This artwork is eye catching that's for sure!

TRAVVV likes this.
  15. Sitting on a sofa with photos of you sitting on a sofa behind your head. Genius!

16. It's all very meta... like the Inception of album covers.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    LP, andru and Eric Generic like this.
  17. Hi Tech at its best.

18. It's very Elizabeth Taylor sitting on her sofa with her own Andy Warhol portrait hanging behind her, but on a budget.

Eric Generic likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

Easily the worst offender in this thread, so far.

TRAVVV, 1991 and andru like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.