Worst album covers | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

Worst album covers

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tommy Johnson, Sep 7, 2017.

1. I almost have to remind myself why I liked Mariah Carey sleeves so much in the 90s:

[​IMG]

2. Alright got my ABBA reference wrong, but it's still right, ha.

@HEARTCORE not only is Mariah in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, she's taking a painful dump to boot.

HEARTCORE likes this.
  3. It was embarrassingly recently that I realized Mariah isn't wearing some kind of weird full-body nylon that goes up to her neckline on the Emotions cover.

4. Once you see that, you cannot unsee it.... It's probably Cliff after that horrid duet

LP and Eric Generic like this.
  5. Vinyl is the only format I want this in, to frame it and place it between the Shine and I Stand Alone sleeves

6. The one in the middle looks like she knows her career is about to be over
    [​IMG]

7. This has to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, like she was trolled by her own graphic designer.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    LP, andru, WhenTheSunGoesDown and 5 others like this.
  8. It's a compilation, so perhaps not subject to the same critiques as a proper studio set, but...honestly....what the f... is this?

[​IMG]

No. Just No.

1991, LP, WhipperSnapper and 4 others like this.
  9. Seeing those Mariah sleeves posted a couple of pages back, the only one I would really agree with are the ones for Me I Mariah, and then #1 to Infinity. The rest, I quite like. Music Box, was a close up of this shot anyway:
    [​IMG]

snoho, Daniel L, Booers and 1 other person like this.
  10. Oh, MUCH nicer.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

Dreadful styling, and very clearly a quick cover put together.

12. It's like they already knew that the end was nigh here, and though "Oh well, this will do".

13. "Will this do?" - the three most lethal words in any pop career.

LP, TrendyMüller, andru and 4 others like this.
  14. Indeed.

andru, Eric Generic and hamicle like this.
  15. Elegant Slumming teas.

16. Fixed

lob0to and Eric Generic like this.
  17. I can't with the Disney channel girls of the late 00s. At least none of Hlary's are this bad...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Did you have to paste it to show in this size? I always hated this cover, while loved the album, it was my first Minaj exposure. Seeing it this way makes me hate it even more.

19. It's the first time someone says this cover is bad, the first time someone says the wiring version is the best, or even good on its own, and that the super deluxe is also bad? I mean, yes it's a total Erotica remake but it's stunning nonetheless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.