Worst album covers | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

Worst album covers

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Tommy Johnson, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Amen!

[​IMG]

enhanced CD, Doodvid, jawow_ and 4 others like this.
  2. Looks like his clothes have come undone...

3. Inside the mag you get to see his Bedroom Toys, I believe/ All I Need to know.

letuinmybackdoor and dancevision like this.
  4. Is that a guitar in his lap, or is he just pleased to see you?

The_Rani and dancevision like this.
  5. He's hiding his Union of the snake

6. I don’t mind being of the opinion that I think the cover is actually very good and very striking. When the physical copy is out there, I have no doubt the actual quality will shine, as will the starburst on the front no doubt! Her pose, aesthetic and the colours serve up the disco era perfectly and as for that hair! Love it love it love it!

If we were going to throw in bad album covers by Kylie, then I’d go with either Kiss Me Once or the new Greatest Hits cover! Both look ridiculous in many ways.

lob0to and RaggedTiger like this.
  7. Not new at all, however I happened across this the other day, and... it's a mess, isn't it?

[​IMG]

Bleu Noir and Eric Generic like this.
  8. It's Art. Or something.

They liked the song titles on the sleeve for their first 2 albums. Then abandoned everything for Mainstream.

Auntie Beryl likes this.
  9. I'm more worried about Warren's moobs putting my eyes out tbh.

10. I feel that 40% of 80´s covers look like this.
    This random cut-out-with-bits-here-and-there look was the way to go in those pre-photo shopping days, when you had nothing much to say.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
    Eric Generic likes this.
  11. C48A845D-1433-4671-A9F0-478CE78FA731.jpeg This popped up on my new release recommendations on Apple Music... it’s a compilation.

12. So awful and also, why would you choose that as the title?

V3RYP05H, dipitybix and Eric Generic like this.
  13. Because it’s her biggest and best known hit. Still, awful title and cover!

14. I guess, but it doesn't say anything about what the album is? Why not call it 'the singles' or 'the hits' or something more meaningful.

lob0to and Eric Generic like this.
  15. The Boy Did Nothing in terms of effort with the artwork.

soratami, ohaimanabu, Dynamo and 16 others like this.
  16. This is really... erm... there are no words.

V3RYP05H and sinner like this.
  17. I was obsessed with that Dee D Jackson Cover and with the album too.. Its a concept album and she ends up floating in space for having had intercourse with a robot ( as you do)

djessie, V3RYP05H, The_Rani and 2 others like this.
  18. I am sold on this.

lutz, TrendyMüller and lob0to like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.