Worst album covers

That Saturdays one isn't very inspiring, but it's not objectively awful.

Like, it could be this

kjell-krahge.jpg

Actually, this is awesome.

Wordshaker's cover is a single cover for a ballad, not a cover for a follow up album - especially when said album is called Wordshaker.
The cover reflects the album’s sound though, moreso than the title does honestly. My issue is that it has too much dead space (and not using the logo).

Their worst album cover is, of course:
1691416059831.jpeg
Nothing says “this album is full of bops!” quite like a cover with five (hinting at nude) ladies staring blankly at you against a gradient background of grey and white (and more dead space in the middle). Awful.

I honestly can't stand the Digital cover for Solid Harmonie's album, i don't understand why it was changed. Its so unnecessarily dark and presents itself as a moody type of album which couldn't be further from accurate
ab67616d0000b27318b5f06927e0b92036010c62

This was the original U.K. cover that was on the CD. I have a soft spot for it. The booklet was printed on thick paper and was like a giant poster that unfolded.

londonrain

Staff member
This was the original U.K. cover that was on the CD. I have a soft spot for it. The booklet was printed on thick paper and was like a giant poster that unfolded.
The Asian cover is definitely better, though. It’s the only one of the three covers that doesn’t have those horrific wardrobe choices.

What about the Singapore/Saudi Arabia cover ?
sh_sa-jpg.38846

Don't know why, but it looks like the digital cover is the cover used for the 1998 reissue of the album, in Europe at least ! According to Discogs, the tracklists are the same, tho'
The backcover and the cd artwork are the same, the tracklists, too. The covers not ! Don't know much about SH to
guess this