Worst Episode Ever | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Worst Episode Ever

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by SeaWitch, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I'll have to look into that. I REALLLY want them, everything im reading online says its a brilliant show.

2. This makes me sad. Jack McPhee is one of my favorites. But on that note: The episode where Jack poses naked for Joey for her art class was pretty bizarre.

3. Yeah I'm glad they turned it around also Spike felt out of place being there but eventually I got used to it.

Another one would be One Tree Hill generally from Season 6 onwards (and especially after Peyton & Lucas left).

4. Trading Cordy for Spike? Worst. trade. ever!

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

It was bizarre but I think I kinda fell for him then, which made the enjoyment of him turning out to be the first gay character I experienced on a tv show even bigger.

6. They did it on Buffy, so I guess they thought they'd have the same success when he went to Angel.

7. LTG

LTG

I always thought that was Exposé, but they were around the same time, weren't they?

8. I really don't like If either. I don't like much of Season 6 at all though. The 100th episode where that handyman dies from season 5 is another terrible episode.

9. Breaking Bad's Fly. I was in awe of how horrible it was the entire time, waiting for a big revelation but literally nothing happened. It was just 40 minutes of someone trying to kill a fly, with some dialogue in between that tried to be deep and meaningful but was just pointless and terrible.

10. Exactly! I would've loved Cordelia to have been there the whole season but her send off was great and memorable which is more then what Spike did for the show.

11. Charisma leaving left a hole in the series for about 12 episodes of so, the show lost a lot of its warmth when Cordelia left.

12. That one episode of Pretty Little Liars when the characters exhibited the deductive reasoning skills of a watermelon, nothing of note was revealed, Shay Mitchell emoted with the poignancy and expressiveness of a Canadian Redwood, and Ezria had an excruciatingly awful and explicitly creepy, inappropriate and borderline illegal interaction.

Oh wait thet's every episode.

13. The I Kissed A Girl episode during season three of Glee. That was when I really started to hate the show. It also destroyed the show's credibility as a great LGBT representant.

I also agree with the OP regarding each season of Glee even though I'm not watching season four.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  14. "Edith's 50th Birthday" - All in the Family

The whole attempted rape thing was just way, way too much. And the audience laughs during the damn thing.

15. SeaWitch

SeaWitch Guest

Do you even watch the show? You should stick to a teen show like My Super Sweet 16, it's fickle and has no brains to it, seems right up your street.

16. The worst episode of Lost was the one near the end with baby Jacob, baby Man In Black and Alison Janney.

Complete waste of time, and so much hype behind it.

17. Didn't really love it either but Lynette's storyline was quite touching.

18. This makes no sense as PLL is literally the dumbest show on TV.

19. And you said I was rude. Mess.

20. I'd like to agree, however, Phoebe's reaction's to him not being able to speak French saves the whole episode for me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.