X Factor 2010

brynismyname said:
Is this news actually worth knowing?

And what's to stop a Digital Spy journalist asking to be private messaged?

Probably not - but it's atleast a real opinion of them.

I think (and hope) I can tell what someone is like from their writing style. Digital Spy types are very specific, and most of these users I recognise.

J

JadeFan

Well the DS journalists aren't exactly going to say HAI IM A DIGITUL SPAY WRITTER PLISS SEND ME SUM INFO...

Either way, they'll make up some story based on what we are saying on here anyway, haha!

While it's interesting to get these stories from an independent observer, I would suggest there's nothing knew there really. But the fact that it comes from someone who's not part of the press machine makes it highly interesting.

Ok I'll bite -please PM me with the goss if you feel so inclined -if not then no worries. Thanks. :)

And in my view you should just sell it to a paper if its something they could use -as long as it doesn't put someone in harms way etc. The xf machine makes millions out of all this -no harm in you making £250 or whatever the going rate is for 'an unnamed source' gossip piece. At least this time it would be true and not made up! We all have to eat!

earplug said:
kyle17 said:
brynismyname said:
Is this news actually worth knowing?

And what's to stop a Digital Spy journalist asking to be private messaged?

Yeah, especially the Matt bit.

Matt isn't really a painter - HE'S A PAINTING ASSISTANT!!

*whole world collapses*

X Factor bosses were left in a state of trauma after X Factor favourite, Matt Cardle, lied about his previous line of employment. Cardle, 27, claimed he formerly worked as a 'painter and decorator' when he was in fact a 'painting assistant'.

An anonymous source tipped of The Sun newspaper yesterday night, explaining "Cardle mislead the producers and Simon in his first audition. Simon is furious, as he was hoping for Matt to repaint his mansion." Cardle caused further controversy earlier this week when he expressed disdain towards the increasingly popular Wagner live on ITV 2. The outburst caused over six people to complain to the independent regulators, Ofcom.

The seven remaining finalists will perform a selection of rock songs in tonight's show.

syzygyz said:
steste said:
I will tell anyone in private. I just don't want what I write on here to end up as an article on Digital Spy.

SHOCK: Popjustice User 'steste' sworn to secrecy.

After a run in with the X Factor contestants, and getting some inside information, steste was quickly rushed into a private office and forced by Simon Cowell to sign a confidentiality agreement.

One source says "It was crazy, there were security guards everywhere, you could tell Simon was upset". They later add; "I can't give you exact details, but I can assure you some very shady business was going on in that back room".

When asked about the controversy, neither Simon Cowell, nor the X-Facotr representative had any comment.

X Factor airs on ITV Saturdays at 8:00 PM.

Loving the spelling mistakes for authenticity.

Anyway looking at the final 5, I just want Rebecca to win... It's all about THAT voice for me. A Rebecca win will also justify a Nicole Scherzinger place as a judge for the American X Factor too.

Matt's talented and all but I don't get the hype.

Vignesh said:
Anyway looking at the final 5, I just want Rebecca to win... It's all about THAT voice for me. A Rebecca win will also justify a Nicole Scherzinger place as a judge for the American X Factor too.

Well it would have to be ALL about the voice really wouldn't it? She has the mobility of a glacier and the charisma of a damp lettuce.

Lucky guy said:
Vignesh said:

Well it would have to be ALL about the voice really wouldn't it? She has the mobility of a glacier and the charisma of a damp lettuce.
A stunning damp lettuce!

updated downloads week 8

Matt :512,476
Cher :273,092
1D :248,304
Rebecca :186,000
Katie :145,042
Mary :115,529
Wagner :108,529

this is the total for both songs

Surprised Rebecca is so low but I do wonder if her fanbase is tailing off. I think the final is Matt`s to lose now to be honest.

Don't believe that one bit, I'm afraid.

There is no way Katie was higher than Mary, there is no way 1D were behind Cher, and there is no way Matt almost outsold Cher and 1D combined.