X Factor 2011

When do we get to know who has secured record deals from the show. I hope Misha B, Amelia and The Risk get deals. I wonder if Syco have signed Marcus.

I wonder when we find out about this stuff. Misha B. and Marcus have definitely secured a deal with someone.

I would like to see Sophie, The Risk and Janet to be signed as well. In a weird way, I want a Frankie Cocozza album.

H

Hitori

This Christmas, I am wishing recording contracts for The Risk, Sophie Habibis and James Michael. Most especially for Sophie and The Risk!

Pretty sure Janet is gonna get a recording contract that involves releasing cover songs in a 'celtic' style in time for mother's day, christmas and whatnot. And why not. She might not be the most exciting artist, but clearly this would sell lots.

Yeah, I can see Janet going down the Eoghan/Joe/Mary route. It will sell well, high profit margin, all the unimaginative souls out there purchasing it as a present.

I can envision Frankie Cocozza running around like a glam-rocker singing something "24,000 Friends". Heh!

What's with that Jonjo pic? Where they kidding? I mean,...? He's got his hands and errthang just...y'know, like he knows what he's doing.

Still a technique to it though...

Lets not venture further into this eh?

Anyway, this time next year, who do we think will be the all round success story?

James:D said:
Still a technique to it though...

Lets not venture further into this eh?

Anyway, this time next year, who do we think will be the all round success story?

I guess it depends on what you mean by success? Chart or showbiz in general, as if the Celeb BB Frankie whispers are true, he has the potential to out-showbiz anyone on this years show.

I would love to see Sophie blow everyone away after hearing her on the charity single. I've really got my fingers crossed for is Kitty too.

It would be a huge injustice if the best acts from this year Kitty,The Risk and Misha B did not go onto success. My money is on Misha being the breakout star. I stick to my point that Little Mix are not interesting or talented enough to make it big beyond the show.