X Factor Celebrity/X Factor All Stars 2019 | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

X Factor Celebrity/X Factor All Stars 2019

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by MrJames, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I don't even think Joe or Olly are hard up enough to do it though. And Leona & Alexandra absolutely shouldn't be going anywhere near it.

You know the final line-up is going to consist of the Frankie Cocozza, Katie Waissel, Mary Byrnes, Kitty Brucknell and Diva Fever. It's going to be a dumpster fire.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  2. Hysterical, iconic, amazing.

crash9081 and Chris Lala like this.
  3. Not really, he's a winner of the show.

DoggySwami, eggman and Chris Lala like this.
  4. 2Shoes say Hiiiiii.

5. I don't why you're all pretending that you won't be glued to the Celeb plus All-stars series and calling for the return of Xtra Factor after episode one.

Stuart and niccolo like this.
  6. Only if Konnie is presenting it

7. Juliet for All Stars please.

8. Reading a few “mortifying for Paul Potts as he doesn’t win Britain’s Got Talent: The Champions heat” today and I can’t help but think that it’s got to be putting former contestants off entering this show.

thequinntessential likes this.
  9. That's always been my fear for the likes of Leona, who really doesn't need any humiliating press to kill of the last remaining remnants of a career.

It's embarrassing though. Not only did Paul not win the heat, he didn't even place top 3. He was beat by a bunch of dancers dressed as Stormtroopers, dancing to YMCA. That's got to put your nose out of joint.

Personally, I'm glad he didn't win. I've never found him to be a particularly pleasant singer to listen to. Not that I know the slightest thing about opera technique, but I've heard infinitely better than him. But I guarantee that nobody expected him to be shafted out of the first heat.

thequinntessential likes this.
  10. I didn’t know where else to put this but this is an absolute gem for Konnie Huq fans

DiscoRobot, Stuart, Leo1977 and 10 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Moderator

Best post in this entire thread x

Adora Day likes this.
  12. The way they've done BGT: Champions is quite good. I'm guessing (hoping) they'll just use the same set. It's kind of like a mix of Eurovision and BGT/X Factor rather than being as naff as the old Celebrity X Factor (unfortunately!)

POPGASM likes this.
  13. Can we talk about how GEORGEOUS Amelle looks here? Book her for Celebrity X-Factor.

sesita likes this.
  14. Halloween costume sorted.

Blue6010, mokitsu, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  15. Any idea when this coming on tv?

16. Supposedly after the Celeb version with December being the rumour.

17. Dermot spoke a little about the two versions of the show this year, sounds like the Celeb edition will have 2 audition episodes, which have already been filmed at Simon's house, followed by 6 or 7 weeks of live shows.

All Stars he says will be later in the year and he said it will be live, though he didn't sound like he really knew imo. I think they still need to finalise the details for All Stars.

18. So the celeb version is at least 8 weeks long? So that's basically all of Sats in Oct/Nov so that doesn't leave long for all stars - and doesn't fit in with the Burkes schedule!?

19. Well from what I had heard the original plan was for All Stars to be mainly pre-recorded and be shown over the course of one week, perhaps with the Final and maybe Semi -Final being live. Obviously things could change as that was ages ago, but if that is still the case it could very well still work for Alexandra.

Dermot sounded much more sure of the celeb series, he was very vague about the All Stars show so he might not be 100% accurate.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.