X Factor Celebrity/X Factor All Stars 2019 | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

X Factor Celebrity/X Factor All Stars 2019

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by MrJames, Feb 16, 2019.

1. I surprisingly enjoyed that.

Blue6010 and mi|kshake like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Martyn and Snatched like this.
  3. He looked like Simon had dug him up especially for the occasion.

Island, K94 and Rob like this.
  4. I mean, Simon looked ill...

Rob likes this.
  5. I turned this on and saw 2 foetuses describing Ed Sheeran as “upbeat pop music” so immediately switched it off.

6. Rob

Rob

The whole show really depressed me to be honest as it made me feel so old. Simon, Randy, Pete Waterman, and Jeremy Edwards looked so haggard.

idratherjack, POPGASM and Salami like this.
  7. I found this pretty enjoyable. I think it was in desperate need of a shake up and it was refreshing to watch an X Factor that didn't take itself too seriously unlike the usual format. The judging panel combo seems perfect for this format too.

8. Louis though? He brings nothing.

Rob likes this.
  9. I kinda enjoyed it but I don‘t know if it will be good.

How were the ratings?

mi|kshake likes this.
  10. 4.7 million

Alenko likes this.
  11. We do and it is a treat!

Mr Brightside likes this.
  12. I enjoyed it. Glad they’re mixing it up. Just wish they’d bring Dannii back. Never gonna happen.

Chris Lala likes this.
  13. I found I found

Bookwormboy likes this.
  14. Although I was on the way out the door Saturday but caught it up to the Islanders, there was something semi-exciting about waiting to hear what people you're familiar with sound like singing. I'm only really here to see Megan win tbh, she's a great singer and the way she grabbed a drink before anything else kind of made her the only person worthy of winning.

15. Yeah, I definitely enjoyed this more than I was expecting. The Rugby boys (oh my god), Love Islanders, and Jenny were all really good and I actually had a smile on my face watching Martin Bashir (who seems to be much better banter than I ever thought he was).

Levi is so cute and actually has a really good voice.

Chris Lala and bonnieetclyde like this.
  16. This was fine and it passed the time. It didn't feel like it was dragging like X Factor often did. I will be out on Saturday so won't see the next episode don't know if I will try and catch up yet.

17. Just a reminder of the time where Anton Stephans came close to topping the vote on Week 1 so they royally threw him under the bus in Week 2.

K94, Andrew.L, Alenko and 1 other person like this.
  18. Can't believe I sat through this for Ricki Lake and Megan McKenna and got neither.

19. ''Did you recognise everyone when you saw them on the list?''
    ''No! Next question.''

Mvnl, acl, K94 and 7 others like this.
  20. Was she discussing the Pussycat Dolls reunion lineup?

JMRGBY, Alenko, acl and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.