X Factor: The Band | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

X Factor: The Band

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Matgo, Nov 5, 2019.

1. I actually followed them on Instagram, a bunch of the members in both groups were already having very minor success there before the show and for now they all seem thrilled with the boost they've gotten for just a few weeks of work. They've been working it as hard as they can considering they're split until mid-January. The girls account has been gaining followers at a modest but consistent pace and they are nearing the size of the current smaller UK girl groups, with Jess already having more than any individual member.

The format may have done a terrible job at allowing them to realize their potential and getting people invested, but I don't think it's a hopeless starting point if they can actually deliver something decent next year.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2019

2. Say why you want about the show but they are so pure and sweet, I really hope find success in the new year!

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  3. Kelli-Marie's audition song was really good, they should have released that instead.

JMRGBY likes this.
  4. By the time they release something, I'll have forgotten about them which is a shame cause I loved the winning song. I would stan them.

Mvnl likes this.
  5. V5 for the win.

Chris Lala and Holly Something like this.
  6. The girls seem to be in studio and recording already so that’s a good start !

7. Have they lost any members yet? 6 is 1 too many, ask Carmit.

DoggySwami likes this.

8. Poor thing they didn’t even get to release a cover let alone a single

Runawaywithme likes this.
  9. Stan Twitter is in meltdown. Nonstop coverage on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.

Mvnl likes this.
  10. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get more cruel

11. I can't even remember them...........

dell321 and MadameX like this.
  12. Was there even a prize other than the title? Did they actually win a deal, considering they didn't even release a winners song?

mi|kshake likes this.
  13. The girls won a record deal and I think they were working on music before Lockdown happened but who knows when they will release anything at this point tbh.

14. Oh I thought this was the girls splitting up. What are they called?

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Real Like You

16. These names... That whole show was such a mess.

Mvnl and Martyn like this.
  17. It was scraped together in about 2 weeks wasn't it? I was told they were so desperate they were auditioning people over the phone, in offices and asking any soloists from their holding pools to audition. I didn't watch any of the series but from what I heard, it was a mess on screen and off ddd

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  18. Great names all round then! Wow.

Mvnl likes this.
  19. Did the final not get less viewers than University Challenge?

99.4% of the population aren’t even aware of its existence - let alone the two groups.

Mvnl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.