X Factor: The Band | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

X Factor: The Band

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by Matgo, Nov 5, 2019.

1. I remember one of the girls and that’s purely because on the All Saints tour in 2018, she came out and performed a song during one of the support acts slots.

2. Real Like You are a five-piece now.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Are they even still signed with Syco going heads up?

4. They still are I believe . Also they seem to be all moving in together today judging by there instagram stories !

Mvnl likes this.
  5. 5 is actually a better number for a girl group than 6 tbh and they actually look more cohesive as a group in this picture already . Let’s just hope Syco knows what there doing with them as I do think there’s potential here with these girls .

6. A five piece is much better. If they can come out with a banger then I’m here for it, I’m all for more girl bands.

i just hope they go with the ‘RLY’ abbreviation if they intend on sticking with the name.

Musiquelover64 and Mvnl like this.
  7. ADM

ADM

Nothing against Sia but they do look better as a five piece, the fact she's in Ireland was probably a factor too.

RLY is so much better.

8. The Girls from Real Like You uploaded this cover the other day on there new Youtube page . There sounding pretty good to be fair !

If You Go and Musiquelover64 like this.
  9. They actually sound... great.

Musiquelover64 and Mvnl like this.
  10. Their harmonies sound very tight I.hope they upload more covers and get some a good following going

Mvnl likes this.
  11. SiduousIII, Musiquelover64 and sesita like this.
  12. But wait a minute, hold on! That was a cool mashup!

Troylovesmusic likes this.
  13. It really was ! There harmonies are sounding really tight as well .

sesita likes this.
  14. New original Christmas Song ‘Join Us By The Christmas Tree’ written by group member Kelli

BSaySo likes this.
  15. Ok but they sound really good here . Them harmonies are sounding TIGHT !

mattieh and BSaySo like this.
  16. Destiny Child/Chloe and Halle mash up

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    unidan82 likes this.
  17. ADM

ADM

Not to compare but...

18. Well I mean this like 12 seconds .... comparing it to Real Like You’s version which is over 2 minutes there’s not much comparison haha .

19. both are impressive though!

20. Rob

Rob

Like what is the plan for these girls? They're super talented but why aren't they releasing anything? Is Syco just keeping them in development hell until they inevitably drop them?

tyrabnks likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.