X-Men ‘97

This single quote makes this Marvel show the best since WandaVision and Loki Season 2. The finale will probably cement it as the best MCU project period! How they flawlessly combined 2-3 storylines in this episode….DAMN!!!

For me, it's easily already there. No Marvel project, show or movie, has even had close to a comparable level of writing, character development, theme, or cunt as X-Men 97.

Those dusty Avengers can rot for all I care.

869c93ab45d3cf87b44eec01a1294195d57e45be.gifv

@covert_crooner I agree. I also think Jean had access to Phoenix all along and was just holding back from accessing it until now.

One tiny thing that got me hollering was Jean and Morph teaming up for their own Fastball Special. It was straight out of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and showed how they clearly had practised and had synergy.

@covert_crooner I agree. I also think Jean had access to Phoenix all along and was just holding back from accessing it until now.

One tiny thing that got me hollering was Jean and Morph teaming up for their own Fastball Special. It was straight out of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and showed how they clearly had practised and had synergy.
I do love seeing Jean in all of her might w/o Phoenix, but damn it if Phoenix isn't her best outfit. Party dress is cute once in a while, but I need that sash and those thigh highs!

And those X-Men Legends/MUA games were sooo good, especially those team up moves. Now that I think about it, I think XL2 was actually my introduction to Bastion.

I do love seeing Jean in all of her might w/o Phoenix, but damn it if Phoenix isn't her best outfit. Party dress is cute once in a while, but I need that sash and those thigh highs!

And those X-Men Legends/MUA games were sooo good, especially those team up moves. Now that I think about it, I think XL2 was actually my introduction to Bastion.
Mine too. I adored those games. X-men Legends was actually my (re)introduction to the X-men after having liked the animated show when I was little.

Jean looked like such a dork in that dress I-

The nadir of her outfits.
The thing that always gets me is that in the comics she goes to fashion school (I think? I recall she at least studied arts) and actually designed that outfit.
The one she designed for Rachel isn't much better either.
Marvel-Girl-Marvel-Comics-Rachel-Grey-Excalibur-X-Men-b.jpg

He/Him
The thing that always gets me is that in the comics she goes to fashion school (I think? I recall she at least studied arts) and actually designed that outfit.
The one she designed for Rachel isn't much better either.
Marvel-Girl-Marvel-Comics-Rachel-Grey-Excalibur-X-Men-b.jpg
You've seen a season of Project Runway... there are many designers who go to fashion school and lack taste. Jean would be one of those students, sadly.

he/him
As good as the episode was it did confuse me as to why they sent Wolverine, who has a body full of metal, on the mission to deal with the guy who could control metal. Like the brain cells amongst the team were few and far between when it came to making that decision dd

As good as the episode was it did confuse me as to why they sent Wolverine, who has a body full of metal, on the mission to deal with the guy who could control metal. Like the brain cells amongst the team were few and far between when it came to making that decision dd
It was more to fulfill the “Fatal Attraction” storyline/easter egg. It’s been a while since I read the books and I don’t remember it being so obviously stupid for Wolverine to attack an antagonized Magneto. I think it was out of pure desperation when he did.

He/Him
I just rewatched X-Men and X2 and they are great, especially the latter. I know Singer is an awful person but it would have been interesting to see what his X3 would have been. I'm half way through The Last Stand and the dip in quality is insane.

I'm sorry but the non Magneto affiliated X-Men are race traitors. They were about the be genocided AGAIN by the prime sentinels without his intervention. They are acting against the interests of mutants everywhere and for what?

I'm sorry but the non Magneto affiliated X-Men are race traitors. They were about the be genocided AGAIN by the prime sentinels without his intervention. They are acting against the interests of mutants everywhere and for what?
I mean everyone dies if they cannot undo what Magneto did. Like the whole planet.

I’m team Magnus otherwise though, Charles is giving AllLivesMatter.

To save the planet? Magneto would have killed the entire planet and made it inhospitable for all life, human and mutant alike.

I mean everyone dies if they cannot undo what Magneto did. Like the whole planet.

I’m team Magnus otherwise though, Charles is giving AllLivesMatter.
Isn't it just like.. electricity going back on? Did I misunderstand that? Charles was absolutely useless as per.

Isn't it just like.. electricity going back on? Did I misunderstand that? Charles was absolutely useless as per.
No, he messed up the electro magnetic field of earth. Without it the planet cannot sustain life and the atmosphere is screwed. That’s why Charles’ plan was to hijack his mind to have him revert it.

That’s why they mention they have 12 hours left.