Xtina Videos Rate - WINNER!!!

Welcome to the Christina Aguilera Videography Rate!

iboF4EuzGB54Vn.gif

You know how it goes, rate each of the videos I've linked below from 0 to 10 (decimals are fine) and then PM me your scores. I look forward to your rates and commentary if you wish to provide it!

Reflection
Genie In A Bottle
What A Girl Wants
I Turn To You
Come On Over (All I Want Is You)
So Emotional
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting Over An Open Fire)
Pero Me Acuerdo De Tí
Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
Lady Marmalade
Dirrty
Beautiful
Fighter
Can't Hold Us Down
The Voice Within
Car Wash
Ain't No Other Man
Hurt
Candyman
Save Me From Myself
Keeps Gettin' Better
Not Myself Tonight
You Lost Me
Your Body
Let There Be Love

The deadline is May 16th.

I chose not to include her Spanish versions of videos or features but if I missed anything or you have any objections please do tell me!

Last edited:
She/Her
Re: Xtina Videos Rate

I kind of want "Can't Hold Us Down" to win this. It is a hilarious gem.

Don't worry about the deadline guys! Sorry for my shitty hosting thus far, I've been having to travel a lot and stay at a family member's place whose computer is older than me so I haven't been able to get much done haha.

It's extended for another week or so until I get home, so if you didn't have time because of the deadline or just want to review your scores you have plenty of time!

Don't worry about the deadline guys! Sorry for my shitty hosting thus far, I've been having to travel a lot and stay at a family member's place whose computer is older than me so I haven't been able to get much done haha.

It's extended for another week or so until I get home, so if you didn't have time because of the deadline or just want to review your scores you have plenty of time!

Looking forward to it! I got mine submitted last night.

Re: Xtina Videos Rate (Voting Extended!)

Voting must close soon, right? I'm excited for this one.

Yup, although I'm not going to be home until Friday (definitive date this time, promise!!) so it'll be open until then.

Sorry for the delays guys, will make up for them with a big elimination after it closes. Thank you to everyone whose voted so far!

Re: Xtina Videos Rate (Voting Extended!)

Yup, although I'm not going to be home until Friday (definitive date this time, promise!!) so it'll be open until then.

Sorry for the delays guys, will make up for them with a big elimination after it closes. Thank you to everyone whose voted so far!

Yay. Have you had a good response?

Re: Xtina Videos Rate (2 Days Left To Vote!)

Finally got a gap in my exam period, so will start this tonight! From what I remember I think Fighter or Your Body deserve the win.