Years & Years - Night Call (3rd Album) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Years & Years - Night Call (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jacques, Feb 9, 2021.

1. yysue.jpg

1991, Phloo, HairBodyFace and 38 others like this.
  2. When you draw this Tarot card, it means you're doomed to be a clingy bottom forever.

1991, maikos87, Crisp X and 32 others like this.
  3. K94

K94

It's more naff than kitschy/camp to me - think it might be the dull colours.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  5. You know what? He finally shut his fucking mouth in a single picture so I’ll take whatever tacky-tack fish dish he wants to serve!

6. Did you need to come for me like this

beyoncésweave likes this.
  7. I'm past the point of particularly caring for his career, but that album cover is actually pretty cool? It could've used a bit more oomph, but it's certainly more interesting than Montero .

8. I gravitate towards tackiness so I adore the album artwork, but I can't say whether that was Olly's intended effect. At least the Crave clip sounds infinitely more stylish than Starstruck so yay, let's get to business.

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

How embarrassing for you.

londonrain, 1991, BTG and 24 others like this.
  10. For some reason I’ve always hated January release dates for albums, but I guess it gives us something to listen to during Q1 when there isn’t a lot of releases happening.

Andrew likes this.
  11. Deluxe artwork:
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]
    serving this as well

1991, BTG, heavymetalGAGA and 47 others like this.
    kal likes this.
  14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ok the song is immediately better than Starstruck, but the chorus is...a let down.

15. The post chorus is better than the actual chorus.

blaze_dave likes this.
  16. It’s hard to believe that the dirty house beats of Crave are going to live on the same album as Starstruck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.