Years & Years - Night Call | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Years & Years - Night Call

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jacques, Feb 9, 2021.

1. I think the middle 8 is the best part about it. He is so strong with middle 8s in his music.

Wishlight, LPT, BrokenHearts and 2 others like this.
  2. This is a really great listen; the Immaculate, Muscle and Reflection sequencing is *chefs kiss*

Untouchable Ace and mcuk like this.
  3. Halsey Halsey you again

4. It’s a shame that they didn’t include the cover of The Edge Of Glory as the last track because that really goes OFF.

Untouchable Ace and VivaForever like this.
  5. Rob

Rob

I noticed this last week and can't hear the song any other way, it's so distracting.

popdorian likes this.
  6. It would then be a Pride playlist dd

Wishlight, LPT, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  7. Muscle is my favourite, it's the Up In Flames of this album. Why does he insist on keeping his best songs as deluxe bonus tracks?

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  8. My signed vinyl is cute 0F8F55BC-9CC8-492F-92E3-4257AC097198.jpeg

9. Untouchable Ace likes this.
  10. Lives rent-free in my head.

A gorgeous little bop.

Vasilios likes this.
  11. Very Prince, which is never a bad thing.

12. I need to take some time listening to it, but on my first listen i find it a bunch of strange melodies with some bops here and there hmm

13. Sweet Talker is number 26 on Mondays midweeks. Nice to see it still climbing after 5 weeks.

36 > 36 > 41 > 30 > 26 (midweeks)

14. Just back from Leeds ... really really enjoyed it. Very small venue and he sounded great. Solid setlist... the crowd really went off for all the new tracks... 'Starstruck' went down really well... ( don't shoot the messenger) .. 'Muscle' and 'Nightcall' sounded brilliant.. infact all the new tracks did. Olly was clearly thrilled with the reception to 'Nightcall' and getting the #1

La!

15. I was at Leeds last night too and totally agree, what a great little show it was. It was so cute how grateful Olly was for the number 1 album and for people coming to the show.

16. Going to the Kingston gig tonight. Anyone remember the set list?

17. Here you go - it was a great show:
    Desire
    Crave
    Sooner Or Later
    Shine
    Muscle
    If You're Over Me
    Play
    Sunlight
    Night Call
    Starstruck
    Sweet Talker
    King

18. Why does he hate All For You?!

19. Thank you! Can't wait... should be a fun night, though following up Muscle with If You're Over Me seems homophobic.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  20. The crowd really went crazy for If You're Over Me. *sad face*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.