Years & Years - Night Call | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Years & Years - Night Call

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jacques, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Well it's a great song ddd. I'll die on that hill.

GimmeWork, Andsov, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  2. Yeah, If You’re Over Me is great.

GimmeWork, 4Roses, ALEX and 2 others like this.
  3. The way I was bopping to a track from this album before realising it was Crave. I had it on in the background while I was doing some university work.

4. Last night was a blast! Great show, Olly sounded fantastic.

5. I've been listening to the album quite a lot when working and Consequences is fantastic.

6. I still haven’t received my vinyl so I e-mailed and have been told it’s to do with them still awaiting delivery of the Signed Art Card I have got as part of the pre-order. I’m gutted that I’m still waiting two weeks after release

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022
  7. The back half of this album is so strong - the run from Sooner Or Later to Muscle is amazing.

8. Immaculate, Muscle and Reflection could've (and should've) replaced quite a few of the standard edition tracks. There are some other good songs too, of course, but it's those three that ultimately made me buy the album. That and the fact that it was super cheap, plus we gotta support twinks.

9. Nightcall is at #10 this week. A good showing for week 2.

Sweet Talker rises to a new peak of #28.

10. Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  11. That sounds better than most of the album, kii

12. Didn’t this sort of already happen with Play with Jax Jones shortly after Palo Santo came out?!

Untouchable Ace and 2014 like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The feature is going to ensure the era does continue if anything?

14. I'm fucking stoked for this if it's even half as good as You.

15. They will just add this to the album and we will all forget it wasn't on there initially anyway. I hate this tactic but it's so indicative of releases the last few years.

VivaForever likes this.
  16. Is there anywhere I can listen to the non-Galantis version of Sweet Talker other than the vinyl? Apparently the version of Sooner or Later on it is slightly different too?

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  17. You was my favourite song of 2021, hopefully it can live up to that.

Untouchable Ace, Mikal and popjunkie like this.
  18. "Hallucination" will be out Feb 18.

nbtsa, GimmeWork, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.