YOU | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

YOU

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by tastic, Sep 20, 2018.

1. I don't think Beck is dead.

2. She is most definitely dead in the book and it's mostly very similar to the show.

slaybellz likes this.
  3. Please tell me Peaches isn't really dead...

chanex and slaybellz like this.
  4. I've kinda learnt to never trust a character death unless you see it on screen. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull this move in a few seasons that she's still alive somewhere.

slaybellz likes this.
  5. Lila

Lila Staff Member

When they showed him burying the body, I initially assumed it was Ron’s since we didn’t see what happened there. I think that’s a possibility.

6. That episode was dire and it was a real struggle for me to go back and finish it, but I had to see what happens, and it was worth it.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  7. I WAS AT THE END OF EPISODE 9 AND GURLLLLLLL I WAS QUAKING.

And if Beck is actually smart - she would've just played it cool and seduced him again so she could escape.

Syzygyz, Rob and DreamlessNights like this.
  8. Why the hell didn’t she either

A. Play it cool until she was outside
    B. Hit that MFer twice, take the weapon and all his keys

Judy Jetson Hooker and slaybellz like this.
  9. Also, I thought what Beck wrote at the end about love/herself was extremely well written. I can bet the entire monologue was lifted from the book itself.

I'm gonna hunt this book down and read it soon.

Finished it and this show definitely took a dive towards the end. It became a fucking chore.

Not sure I'll watch season 2.

slaybellz likes this.
  10. Sis, in the age of streaming and downloads and digital TV - isn't there a pause button?

Blue6010, LiK, Rob and 2 others like this.
  11. I'm about halfway through the book, and as much as I enjoyed the series, the book just works a lot more. It's darker and funnier. I'm cackling at how Joe is doing the most over Peach being a stalker.

Robbietoxic likes this.
  12. The book really is so much better than the series. The urgency in the writing really made Joe so much scarier than in the show.

Alphableat likes this.
  13. LiK

LiK

I certainly think Beck is dead otherwise why would the counselor get arrested?

14. Buckle up, gherls.

15. I can't wait to watch this garbage.

Overdose, bakerboy92, Rob and 2 others like this.
  16. SBK

SBK

Cannot wait for boxing day. I plan on not moving and binging the entire series

17. Same. I just know I’ll have watched it all by the 27th.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. It's quality garbage though. Like Buckingham Palace throwing out caviar tins garbage.

19. I would die for Peach Salinger.

unnameable likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.