YOU | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

YOU

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by tastic, Sep 20, 2018.

1. S03 will be just as good as the first two seasons. It's a mess, but a highly enjoyable one.

If you didn't like this second season, just don't watch the third one. If, like me, you enjoyed yourselves for a couple of nights watching Penn Badgley, you're in for just as much of a treat for the next one.

Leopold likes this.
  2. I said the exact same thing. It's the sad facial expressions that give her Liv's look.

Leopold and Smooth Criminal like this.
  3. I’m only on episode 3 and I haven’t read most of the this thread so I’m just posting this reaction as I binge this this weekend and as predicted - this is kinda shit...

At this point I’m not even sure I can finish it - does it get better? Someone @ or reply this without spoilers.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Yes it does get better.

But it’s always pretty ludicrous.

Season 1 is better, though even in that Joe has an awful lot of good luck...

5. If only they had the balls to kill Joe and have Love lead the next season.

Leopold and lushLuck like this.
  6. It definitely picks up at the midway point, but I’d say Episodes 1, 5, 6, 9, 10 are the only ones really worth watching; everything else felt like filler. It’s a vast downgrade from the first season.

Judy Jetson Hooker likes this.
  7. I’m on Episode 7 now and I’m just watching it while doing something else because I wanna get to the end of it. This season’s fucking OFF. The first episode was promising and then it descended into SHITE.

8. I didn’t see the twist coming at all and loved it though I’m not sure about how it was resolved. Season three really will be very Mr & Mrs Smith. I’ll give that a chance.

unnameable likes this.
  9. Season 3 out October 15th.

Leopold, Blue6010, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  10. I forgot there's a baby involved now. I'm excited, but really not looking forward to that aspect.

11. I wonder how many seasons of this show they can possibly do. There's only so many stories to tell with this concept.

12. ddd I forgot this existed. I checked out of season 2 after a handful of episodes. Season 1 was a fun trashy binge but all of the charm wore off immediately and they just tried to tell the same story over again.

13. The way I totally forgot what happened in season 2? But still remember season 1? And now will I be back for more clownery?

14. Not looking forward to this whatsoever. Season two felt and looked so sterile. You would think becoming a Netflix original they would deliver quality but it was so much better on Lifetime. I absolutely loved season one. The cinematography for example. It just had a totally different atmosphere. Don't care for Love being a psychopath either because it wasn't in the books. But I will still be watching because I adore Penn, even though his narration in the second season was a bit much. It's even off in the teaser. Who the hell is directing him?

lushLuck likes this.
  15. Dunno why everyone here seems to be critical about S2!?
    I LOVED it, possibly even more than the first season.

Lately likes this.
  16. Has anything been written about a potential faux-diagnosis for the characters here?

17. Cyst…

Remorque and lushLuck like this.
  18. MB

MB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.