Young Divas - General Discussion and Christmas Single

I know it feels a bit odd to talk about a Christmas single in May, but two members from the iconic Aussie pop girl group (Kate DeAraugo & Emily Williams) released a Christmas single under the Young Divas name back at the tail end of last year.

They’ve said they’re apparently planning on fully reuniting at some point in the future (which honestly would be so awesome).

Also I guess this is the general discussion thread for them now? Couldn’t really find one and don’t wanna have to necro-post in one of the old threads.

I cannot see Ricki-Lee reuniting or rejoining Young Divas at any time soon. She has expressed many times that she prefers to go solo than as a group.

Still, between both albums, there is total boppery that utterly slay in the right places - What a Feeling, Happing all Over Again, This Time I Know, Searchin, Right About Now, Tell it to My Heart & Turn Me Loose!

Last edited:
Weren’t they also very catty? I’m not sure a few enjoyed the divas experience….
I love me some Paulini!
Kates mum passed away a couple of weeks ago, so who know what the future holds.

I cannot see Ricki-Lee reuniting or rejoining Young Divas at any time soon. She has expressed many times that she prefers to go solo than as a group.

Still, between both albums, there is total boppery that utterly slay in the right places - What a Feeling, Happing all Over Again, This Time I Know, Searchin, Right About Now, Tell it to My Heart & Turn Me Loose!

Yeah even very recently Ricki has said no to returning. I know people change their mind but I can't see her wanting to go back.

I think they should just aim for a
3 piece reunion with Emily, Kate and Paulini as the other two have firmly established solo careers.
Worst case scenario rope in another ex-Idol contestant. Bring in
Cosima DeVito and get another powerhouse vocalist.

I think it'll depend on how she's received on "Celebrity Apprentice" as to Samantha Jade's future plans.
She's been teasing new music "sooner than you think" and talked about working on album for ages.
Kate was touring with a former Australia's Got Talent contestant but pulled out due to "personal circumstances" so who knows what's going on.
Her Facebook page has been overtaken by some gamer group .