Your favourite pop album (from these) of the 80s.

Your favourite pop album (from these) of the 80s

• Total voters
I'd listen to their Eps first. It sort of puts their debut in context - which is very pop. Also their second album came out just a few weeks ago!

Checking these boys out on You Tube...I know Chocolate without realising who it was...that guitar riff is very Blue Nile! The vocals are a bit too "emo" for me but I like them regardless.

Oh wow, you were right about the EP material...that's far more up my street. I've ordered the deluxe of the debut, which has all the EPs on the bonus disc!

Oh wow, you were right about the EP material...that's far more up my street. I've ordered the deluxe of the debut, which has all the EPs on the bonus disc!
It's great when you can come to a retro thread like this and come away liking a brand new band! And people think what we do here is so facile!!

I don't think I've heard a note by the 1975, but their new album was #1 in the UK and US recently.

Oh, and Denise Welch and Tim Healy's son is in the band. That's my knowledge exhausted!

I'd listen to their Eps first. It sort of puts their debut in context - which is very pop. Also their second album came out just a few weeks ago!

The deluxe arrived today, and I put the bonus disc with the EPs straight onto the hi-fi.....I'm assuming the way track 5 (Intro/Set 3) mimicks a skipping, buggered up CD is intentional?!