Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Andy French, Apr 14, 2015.
My october and a bit of November because I forgot to do this earlier dd:
Is it me or The Velvet Rope has appeared many times in this thread (considering it's an older album)? Whew taste etc.
My scalp has known no hair for 20 years.
My all-time collages are unexpected (well, the artists one more than the albums one) but flaw-free:
Scream at fucking Dancing Queen already in at #6. Lisa being cropped out of the Steps photo though dddddddddddddddd
nn not fucking Muse sneaking in before Rita
My November. Obsessed with Maisie Peters's EP. Also, look at all that Ashleeeee & Lindseeee... like 2004 up in here! That rate should be fun!
Tardy for the party but, November:
Took a year & participating in the Tay Rate, but reputation finally grew on me at the end of 2019.
1. Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey - The Middle (276 plays)
2. Charli XCX - Femmebot (feat. Dorian Electra and Mykki Blanco) (233 plays)
3. Charli XCX - Unlock It (feat. Kim Petras and Jay Park) (216 plays)
4. that dog. - Mean What I Say (with Andrew Dost) (187 plays)
5. Charli XCX - Focus (186 plays)
6. Charli XCX - Girls Night Out (182 plays)
7. Charli XCX - Porsche (feat. MØ) (181 plays)
8. Lady Gaga - Why did you do that? (179 plays)
9. Charli XCX - Track 10 (176 plays)
10. David Guetta & Afrojack - Dirty Sexy Money (feat. Charli XCX & French Montana) (176 plays)
Ms. Pop 2 remaining #1 for the second year in a row. Talent!
Not the most interesting collage, but my December:
And more interestingly, my 2018:
Yearly chart for 2018. Will try to get into doing monthly snapshots for the future.
Oh yeah, good idea all! I did my December collage the other day, but didn't think of making one for 2018.
Here's my 2018:
Separate names with a comma.