Your Own/Favourite K-Pop Photoshops! | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Your Own/Favourite K-Pop Photoshops!

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 10, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

HOWLING​

enjoy v2.0, nikkysan, Conan and 12 others like this.
  2. I love all iterations of this Irene meme but this one might just be my favorite. The line about flying first class syncing with her flailing her arms is hilarious.

Vixen, Gintoki, Empty Shoebox and 3 others like this.
  3. Iconic account tbh I'm getting my whole life to these videos even though so many are repeats they all fit.

Yes I know I could have picked anyone else for the last video and I chose BTS but I was dying because it's so reminiscent of the actual MV. Bratz their IMPACT.

Conan, codecat, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  4. Not a photoshop, more of a video compilation about four years too late but I'm howling at this:

5. Catallena was a PERFECT campaign.

6. GDCGEHBEGJFNJGVB I HATE THIS SO MUCH

7. OK this is my new favourite thing today. I'll be spending all days watching this channel if anyone needs me.

Cotton Park and Slice of Life like this.
  8. fuckin' brilliant.
    and I still love this song.
    maybe even more.

Slice of Life likes this.
  9. This reminds me of that ICONIC twitter with the fake MR removed of Sixth Sense. I tried finding it earlier to no avail.

Cotton Park and Slice of Life like this.

10. When I first saw the Iggy video after Sally Walker came out, I thought it was Chaeyoung for a hot second, so I fell for it a second time watching this ddd.

Cotton Park, Serg., Oleander and 2 others like this.
  12. DDD one of my own tweets that flopped

Disclaimer: it is NOT my favourite song of theirs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.