Your unpopular pop opinions

I don't like Joe's single either. I sadly don't like Promise This and I actually loved 3 Words so I hope Cheryl has songs I like on her new album.

Nathaniel Drury said:
3Xs said:
Joe McElderry is shit. And I don't find him attractive whatsoever.

THIS.
Oh my God. I listened to like five seconds of that song on the front page of PJ and closed the tab.

That voice of his is a mess, he sounds like he's entering puberty and his voice just broke.

His smile is really creepy too.

J

JadeFan

I like 2NE1 even though they are cheesy.

Joe McElderry is like Voldemort's and Geordie Georgie's lovechild. Urghh.

duffy said:
I just listened to Promise This and then Insatiable. Promise This (though slightly amazing) just doesn't even stand up.

Insatiable is just... wow.

Just heard 'Promise This' for the first time and it's all kinds of generic apart from the fabulous bit where she channels Anjelique Kidjo.

Both Insatiable & Promise This are shit...but Insatiable's shit smells less worse than Promise This'...I say shit because Cheryl is on her second album so her single should have been BETTER, and Nadine is launching her solo career off such an underwhelming first single.

And "Fight For This Love" is better than both....

I still think "Insatiable" is amazing despite the lyrics not making sense at all, and I've come round to "Promise This".

"Fight For This Love" is still awful.

Crazy In Love has NOT aged well....the verses sound so.....empty. I just listened to it after not having heard it in awhile and it just wasn't doing it for me the way it used to.

It never did anything for me. Whenever it's played during a night out, it's always "Bar? Yah!".

citoig said:
AjAlexK said:
Except when it's blatantly Who Do You Think You Are?

He speaks the truth. Who Do You Think You Are is still amazing in a nightclub.
My hypothesis was put to the test last night and judging by the excited shrieks, this song went down well although they played no other Spicey songs to disprove my stance.

I don't see Bionic by Christina Aguilera a flop. A flop would never top a chart or get certificated gold. The singles are flopping, but not the album. For not much promotion it did really well.

ChloboShoka said:
I don't see Bionic by Christina Aguilera a flop. A flop would never top a chart or get certificated gold. The singles are flopping, but not the album. For not much promotion it did really well.

It's definitely my favorite Aguilera album by a mile!

clockworknovak said:
ChloboShoka said:

It's definitely my favorite Aguilera album by a mile!
:) the songs are very addictive, especially Vanity.