Your unpopular pop opinions

Itty Bitty Piggy said:
During Blackout, she was my favourite popstar on the planet.

The music was phenomenal, and I really felt for her. I remember checking google news every morning to see if she had died.

I ont know why but that really made me chuckle.

Jordananan said:
I know it's so predictable and cliche to say, but Everytime is her best ballad. In fact, it's one of the greatest ballads of all time besides My Immortal and Sara Bareilles' Gravity.

My Immortal is seriously one of the best ballads ever written, it is just breathtaking. Amy has one of the most stunning voices in music.

Oh I know this, I was just commenting on his statement. Amy Lee has one of my foavoerite voices in music, it's so powerful. Bring Me To Life,Going Under, My Immortal...my life in 2003!

Mr Telephone Man said:
Oh I know this, I was just commenting on his statement. Amy Lee has one of my foavoerite voices in music, it's so powerful. Bring Me To Life,Going Under, My Immortal...my life in 2003!

Ooft, she really is amazing, isn't she?
I loved the fact that she went all girly (ish) in the 'Call Me When You're Sober' video.
It's basically like she went... 'I WANNA BE PRETTY TOO!', when really, she was very pretty all along.

G

graffiti my soul

Christafa said:
graffiti my soul said:
I cannot stand Amy's voice, it's intolerable.

It's funny you say that, especially given the shrill wailing of the individual in your avatar..

Ha, yeah it is weird! I think Amy's voice just lacks warmth perhaps? Plus hers is too throaty and belty, whereas Nicola's is more falsetto.

graffiti my soul said:
I cannot stand Amy's voice, it's intolerable.
No. This is wrong. *cries*

I love Amy's voice. She's not the best singer in the world, but man, she makes every song so fucking dramatic. Back to the topic theme though - The Open Door is my favourite Evanescence album and one of my favourite albums EVER.

he / him
In fact, this may be unpopular, but the new album is my favourite of theirs.

Edit: Amy Lee is also my favourite voice of all time. Listening to her singing the likes of My Immortal and My Heart Is Broken live is a highlight to my life.

Anyone who disagrees, give this a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3oaWGU42hw

Lithium is and always will be their best ballad.

Just gorgeous. The Open Door is my favourite album, whereas this new one is just trash.

I was really disappointed with their new album. It's a shame because I was obsessed with them when they were around first time round.
Was Amy the only member of the band on the new album?