Your unpopular pop opinions | Page 891 | The Popjustice Forum

Your unpopular pop opinions

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mvnl, Nov 2, 2007.

1. I can see why people would find them boring, however I love all their personalities, all the voices and I just find their musical output incredible.

2. I agree with this. They're my favourites, apart from Girls Aloud.

3. Loveplus31

Loveplus31 Guest

I think they are fine and to say they are one of the worst pop groups of the last fifty years is veering on a tad bit hyperbolic.

4. Will 'All Fired Up' qualify for the £20 music prize? I hope so and that it beats 'Call My Name' which would be the mos unworthy winner of all time.

5. I don't think the Saturdays are bad or good, they're a big mass of beige.

6. Higher won last year though, would they really get it twice in a row?

7. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

The worst groups in the last fifty years are the floppy boring ones like 3LW/SWV/Danity Kane etc.

8. Oh I am not here for this.

3LW's 'No More' and 'I Do' are still jams, and Danity Kane's 'Showstopper' is always good for making a grand entrance when owning lessers.

9. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

Who?

[​IMG]

10. DANITY KANE were fucking AMAZING, what are you smoking?

11. And 3LW's Playa's Gon' Play is amazing too.

12. Such a flawless jam.

13. Danity Kane was basically everything I used to dislike about girl groups. Damaged used to be my jam, but I hate it now.

The Saturdays have some truly amazing songs. What does it matter if there isn't much personality behind the sound? I feel the emotion vocally, even if I don't care about any of their personal lives much.

14. Bad Romance "ain't all that".

15. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

I still love Damaged. After watching Celebrity Apprentice it seems Aubrey is extremely hard to work with. Diddy shouldn't have fired her though.

16. One Touch wasn't that great of an album, I found it quite dull but the singles from it were fantastic.

The Murder Inc. remixes of I'm Real and Ain't It Funny are far superior to the originals.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  17. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

YES. That's why you go to Oxford.

18. I genuinely believe Where Are You Now is my second favourite Britney ballad after Everytime.

19. Rhombus goes to Oxford?....

20. I feel like Bad Romance was so ubiquitous and viewed on such a pedestal that people became somewhat fed up of it and we've now reached the point at which denouncing it is more popular than praising it. So in keeping with the thread title, it's still one of the best pop songs of the modern age.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.