Yumi Zouma - Yoncalla (debut album) | The Popjustice Forum

Yumi Zouma - Yoncalla (debut album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Apr 10, 2016.

1. LE0Night and PEARL like this.
  2. I love Yma Sumac.

(I hope at least @fancygreen gets this joke)

3. Something about this track reminds me of Windows installation music and that Donna Lewis song "I Love You Always Forever".
    Of course I do. Amy Camus is the mambo-opera superstar we should all aspire towards.

4. These guys are my favourite new band and I couldn't be more excited about the debut album, their two EPs have been 10/10 for me.

The limited edition vinyl on their website is gorgeous as well, worth a look if you're a vinyl collector.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. Their EPs are awesome. I'm really looking forward to this, the first single sounds so nice.

LE0Night and backstreetjoe like this.
  6. Just pre-order. Can't wait to see them at The Moth Club in June.

7. The lead single is fantastic.

LE0Night likes this.
  8. Lovely! I can already tell I'll be playing this album a lot in the summer. Still a month to go, though.

9. LE0Night likes this.
  10. backstreetjoe likes this.
  11. I haven't yet listened to it myself but the album's available for purchase now. Just a reminder and an excuse to bump this thread.

LE0Night likes this.
  12. My vinyl arrived yesterday, it's absolutely gorgeous! I'm listening to this album about three times a day, it's so short I just put it back to the start when it ends.

[​IMG]

PEARL and backstreetjoe like this.
  13. Is anyone else seeing them tonight at the Moth Club? The support act is a bit of a mess.

14. That feel when you really love something but you already have like 20 other new albums you need to listen to.
    Also 10 tabs of new songs you should be going through.
    Oh well, what's another one. *heads to train station*

Initially I only went in here because their name reminded me of one of my favourite Dadawa tracks, hah (they're nothing alike)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
    backstreetjoe likes this.
  15. I know that feeling, but this one is definitely worth the effort. All killer, no filler and only about half an hour long!

LE0Night likes this.
  16. Show last night was fantastic. The hall was so hot and sweaty but their live performance is so on point.

LE0Night likes this.
  17. Video for 'Keep It Close To Me'.

LE0Night, AceReject and PEARL like this.
  18. They're my fave band at the moment but that video is a little flat. They've had some great fan made video, I absolutely love this one and it fits the song perfectly. Love the retro feel, I could watch it over and over.

LE0Night and backstreetjoe like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.