Zara Larsson - 3rd Album | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

Zara Larsson - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Sep 12, 2017.

1. RMK

RMK

If anyone's curious..

2. It sounds very bland.

3. This is kinda interesting. A little Rihanna-esque.

4. If Zara is gonna go rooting through Dua's bins for scraps, couldn't she have taken If It Ain't Me or something?

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  5. Apart from sounding like it was recorded on an iPhone 2, I actually really like this melody wise. Zara's mastered version could possibly pop off a little...

6. Doesn't Tyga have a history of being a creepy weirdo? I'm surprised she agreed to this.

aux likes this.
  7. Her label probably agreed for her, epic ‘want’ a hit

lushLuck, Veeis and slaybellz like this.

8. Sounds and looks good!

sesita and stuaw like this.
  9. Perched. I've missed ha.

10. Sounds and looks generic.

11. This snippet doesn’t do a single thing for me.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. A good chorus would have been nice instead of the same repeated line mixed with a half-assed breakdown in between. Annoying for sure.

The Tyga verse sounds very bad. Cut it. Zara’s adlibs during it are sweet though.

13. Her team need to go back to the drawing board and give us Lush Life (Isolation Mix).

Rob, lushLuck and Laurence like this.
  14. It seems that Dua Lipa is a co-writer on the new Kygo track!

15. I can’t make up my mind. I do like the production and I think it’ll grow on me. I agree with others, the lack of a proper chorus does ruin it a bit.

16. Her demo leaked awhile ago

lushLuck likes this.
  17. It's kinda sad how her and Dua basically started at the same place at the same time and now Dua's completely surpassed her in the span of two years, and is now gifting her reheated leftovers.

18. It would have made a cute bop in like, 2017. I can't see it doing anything in 2020.

slaybellz and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.