Zara Larsson - Poster Girl (3rd Album) | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

Zara Larsson - Poster Girl (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Sep 12, 2017.

1. JasonJay, Diet Pop!, Island and 20 others like this.
  2. Ddd thanks for posting my phone was not having it!

I could do without the heart in the middle but otherwise it is indeed a bit of a serve.

lushLuck and sexercise like this.
  3. That vinyl cover is stun. If the album's good I'll probably buy it to throw her some support.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I cannot believe her album covers are proving more smash after smash than her material dd - a poster girl.

flowersandu, Island, Laurence and 5 others like this.
  5. Imagine if after all of this, the album becomes as SMASH!?

6. 9CEB6CB8-4002-48BC-88BB-4B611A6A6C2B.gif

But I will cry happy tears if it’s the album we all deserve.

JasonJay, flowersandu, Island and 5 others like this.
  7. This whole situation is giving me Rita Ora - Phoenix, even down to similar expressions on the cover. Hopefully the album will at least have that bop ratio.

8. Live performance of Talk About Love:

9. She's so stunning, and I love her voice so much. One of our most consistent live vocalists. Shame it isn't for a better song.

10. I've just realized there is a full four year gap between her last album and this release. Hopefully this is worth the wait.

slaybellz likes this.
  11. Talk About Love kinda killed my hype.

Why is she so unsatisfying to stan.

4Roses, outofstyle, JasonJay and 7 others like this.
  12. bimbo, Jersey and lushLuck like this.
  13. The way this already sounds a million times better than Talk About Love. I hate her team & their consistent ability to drop the ball.

14. I mean the songwriting credits on the other album tracks hint at several songs being stronger than Talk About Love. Basically another So Good (single) situation four years later.

bimbo, lushLuck and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.