Zara Larsson - Poster Girl | Page 154 | The Popjustice Forum

Zara Larsson - Poster Girl

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Sep 12, 2017.

1. A song called A Different Way leaked along with solo demos of Talk About Love and Sundown.

2. Where do songs leak nowadays? Are there still blogs and that kind of sites where people share leaked songs? Hahaha.

ALEX likes this.
  3. MB

MB

She's booked as 'headliner' for Manchester Pride in August so least that's something.

sammidrew likes this.
  5. MB

MB

this is great, the full concert was last night but seems to only be available for Swedish viewers on the SVT site dammit!

6. Found this, guessing it won't stay up for long. Ain't My Fault works so well with an orchestra, also loving this arrangement of Symphony and Never Forget You, what a transition.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  7. MB

MB

Amazing. Thanks for this. Look what you’ve done really works as well.

8. I love concerts like this one. Dagny also did something like this and she nailed it.

Good job, Zara!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  9. That era ended quicker than I thought it would, but at least we've got that brilliant IKEAxZara concert.

SlowBurn and lushLuck like this.
  10. RMK

RMK

Though I think the album is eh, that title track is one of the best songs she has to her name.

collxtion and lushLuck like this.
  11. RJF

RJF

The orchestral concert is incredible, and she sounds the best she ever has. The closing suite of Symphony/Never Forget You/Lush Life... that's talent.

12. MB

MB

So a new song Friday? Or an announcement about a rerelease?

13. Lush Life (Summer 2021 Version)

14. Supposedly it's coming this month, two new songs (Last Summer & Morning) & some live orchestral versions of existing tracks (inc. Never Forget You).

SlowBurn, lushLuck and nooniebao like this.

15. I cannot believe this is coming so soon! Ready for the summer bops though

BubblegumBoy, tea, aniraz and 12 others like this.
  16. I hope she’s quick with her next record as well ddd

17. I hope that’s the album cover as it is, path and all, it’s like a full circle moment.

tea, sesita, JasonJay and 4 others like this.
  18. Loving the Who’s Zoomin’ Who? influence of the new album cover, and the poster within a poster thing.

Hoping for some cute bops.

Sail On, Mushroom, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.