Zara Larsson - VENUS

I have no idea if it's true but I saw something online where she'd supposedly said that she's scrapped the second single and video ddd.

Can't tame change her.

Lush Life was a classic and she can sing it live really well, no lip sync at all. However she has really struggled for quality material after that song. This one is probably the best since Lush Life but it's hard not to see it as anything than a rehash of Blinding Lights.

Zara's last couple of albums have definitely been "take a few songs and run" affairs, but with the way some of the other b-tier pop girls have been delivering great bodies of work lately, I feel optimistic about the next one.

RainOnFire

Staff member
Zara's last couple of albums have definitely been "take a few songs and run" affairs, but with the way some of the other b-tier pop girls have been delivering great bodies of work lately, I feel optimistic about the next one.
The way Zara already loses by having Can't Tame Her on her album fff

No but I get what you mean. I feel like Diamonds & Dancefloors is the kind of album she's been trying to make for all these years now (when she's able to get material out in the first place). Her taste level is wildly questionable, but if Ava and Bebe have managed to cobble together decent efforts then hopefully Zara's next in line.