Zara Larsson - VENUS

Yeah neither of the three songs we got from this project so far really feel like thee (lead) single in the same way Love Me Land did for Poster Girl, more like three assorted quick lil singles. but I guess we should be thankful On My Love turned out to be a hit, or who knows when/if this album would see the light of day.

Poster Girl's rollout wasn't much different though. She released Ruin My Life, Don't Worry and All the Time before the album rollout and only one of them made it in the end.

We'll probably get one lead single in the same way as Love Me Land in the next few months, with Can't Tame Her included on the album since it was a semi-hit.

Poster Girl's rollout wasn't much different though. She released Ruin My Life, Don't Worry and All the Time before the album rollout and only one of them made it in the end.

We'll probably get one lead single in the same way as Love Me Land in the next few months, with Can't Tame Her included on the album since it was a semi-hit.
To be fair, iTunes shows Can’t Tame Her, On My Love AND End of Time as being on the album. No orphans this era! Venus loves all her children!

Has anybody got the presale code for tomorrow?
"Thank you for pre-ordering my upcoming album VENUS ❤️

Use code VENUS to access the pre‑sale for the Venus Tour across the UK & EU.

Pre‑sale is Wednesday 1 November at 10am local time and general onsale is Friday 3 November at 10am local time."

However, the link for Amsterdam isn't working.

I have enjoyed this whole era dddd but I wasn’t sure about this snippet, I’m glad to note it’s just a Christmas EP and not their answer to follow up what is actually turning into some kind of hit for her, I hope in terms of an actual next single they have something big up their sleeves.